Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts?

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in Ghosts?

ghosts... i believe in the ghosts because i've seen many manifestations of them(moving objets, strange sounds, shadows...). my old aunt had a haunted house. she sold it becuase of, but i remember when a pair of eyes were watching me from a window(everyone were in the yard).
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

XD My my, what interesting responses. On a typical day, I wouldn't bother with a thread like this, but hey, I'm bored.

Ah, ghosts. Spirits, demons, angels, heaven, hell, souls, etc.

I think it's all a part of the human psyche. We're self centered, unfortunately. We want to believe there's something supernatural around us that cannot be explained for the things that either can't be or don't want to be explained. Makes things more exciting and keeps us hopeful.

I feel like such a party crasher now. Darn.

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

theres one chinese idiom mean tat, if you believe in it, there are; and if you don't believe in it, they does not exist. sometimes i do but sometimes i don't. it depend on the situation.. haha.. i don't believe in other ppl's stories bout ghost unless i go through it myself.. T.T
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    *hmph* "ghosts" are just a framentation of the human mind... so in other words no...
    This makes us assume you're not religious, if so....I'm just going to laugh to myself

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    I really don't believe in them because they are said to be made of energy
    ...wouldn't that be a reason why TO believe in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    XD My my, what interesting responses. On a typical day, I wouldn't bother with a thread like this, but hey, I'm bored.

Ah, ghosts. Spirits, demons, angels, heaven, hell, souls, etc.

I think it's all a part of the human psyche. We're self centered, unfortunately. We want to believe there's something supernatural around us that cannot be explained for the things that either can't be or don't want to be explained. Makes things more exciting and keeps us hopeful.

I feel like such a party crasher now. Darn.
    That's hardly crashing the party. Yet then why would we try to explain it? To contradict the point of creating it that it can't be explained?

click to show spoiler
    Last edited by Aleister Sithis; Jun 03, 2008 at 04:55 AM.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

cause there just part of the human imagination and it feeds the fear in people
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    I truely believe that ghost! I mean I know that it seems skeptical at first but dont let your guard down! There are some bad ghosts around and you never know you might meet a really good chill one like I did! Its ok if you dont believe me I get that alot lol!
    haha, momo, sometimes your writings are too hard to get.

and i am a strong believer in ghosts. as a matte rof fact, when my grandmother died, me and my parents moved into her old house. for about a year her spirit walked among us, and many strange phenomina (spelling?) occurred.

for instance, what was once her bedroom one night smelled of a roast beef dinner, complete with apple pie and veggies. we thought it was coming from the kitchen, however the stove was not even plugged in, and it was only that bedroom that smelled.

also, i;ve had my head pat when i was lieing in bed before when no one was around. plus she's whispered my name before.

so yes, because of my encounters with the supernatural, i truly believe there is such things as ghosts.
    Why hello there!

Newbie anialator is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe in Ghosts?

i belive that their are such things as ghosts as im not sure weather i was dreaming or not but i saw a little girl sat at the other side of my room in a chair the girl looked about 10-12 it was creepy but im not sure weather i was asleep just dreaming or weather i was actually seeing this who knows?
    has any one else seen anything like this????

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Ah, another thread abut Ghosts? I may just have to have a peek, maybe a few words...

So, do I believe. Naa, after all, I've only felt their touch, seen them & even heard them. Nope, don't believe at all :lol:

In case you didn't pick it up, I actually do believe. I've have too many encounters not to. My Uncle died a few years back in December, followed by my Dad the next December, both of Cancer. Thing is, they both haunt us occasionally. They shift things, bump things, the usual.

Plus I seem to have my own personal ghost haunting me. It's not a scary haunting, it's a case of I seem to have a young lady watching over me. I haven't told my family, but I've seen her a few times, I'm usually half asleep but there's no denying the human form sitting over me. Most of the time I just feel her hands on my face as I try to sleep, which actually helps me catch Z's in no time. She has a very soothing touch, I must say. I've even heard her voice once, thing is she was telling me off. Just wish I could find out a bit about her...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast