Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Do you believe in Ghosts?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in Ghosts?

i have hear a story that tell :

(there was a man who was walking in the street at night and when he was walking he saw a naked girl her age was between 8 and 11 and when he look at her and see her innocent eyes he walked toward her and he take of his coat and put it on the girl body and hen he asked her where she live and she told him near from here and he take her to her home and she entered her home he leaved and returned to his home but in the way back to his home he remembered that he gave to her his coat and he return to her house and he knock the door of her house an old man show out the man told him about the girl and his coat but the old man say what girl you are mistaken sir the girl you are talking about her she died before 2 years ,and the old man toke the man to her grave and when they arrive the man saw his coat on her grave) .... *feeling cold* .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, I've heard a few stories about that kinda thing happening, though can't remember any right now . Oh wait, I think I remember 1...

This guy was always too nervous to talk to the girls, especially the one he really liked. One day as he crossed a zebra crossing, a beautiful girl came up to him, introduced herself & started talking to him. He soon realized he could talk to her without any problems, & they chatted all day. The next day he had no problems talking to any girl, especially the one he liked, actually getting a date. Looking in the phone book for her, he could only find one entry with her surname. Going to the address, he was surprised to find an old lady living there. Explaining about the other day, the old lady just laughed & said "So Jenna's (I think that might have been the name) up to her old tricks".

Turns out she'd been run over & killed at that crossing a while back, & ever since, she's been talking to guys just like him, helping them overcome their inability to talk to girls. I'm not sure, but she might have been either one of those girls who was looking only for perfection (jocks), or a really nice girl. Can't remember, it was a while ago I'd heard it...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i know too these kinds of stores but i can't remember anyone but when i read your story i remeberd an old story :

(there was a boy who live by him self no family and his neighbors always say that thay hear voices come from his hose like fighting with someone and they are saying tha because he boy live by him self and no one with him at home ,and one day the boy bring his friends to home and he went to bring something for them and after a second the friends hearing him and he is talking to him self and then a sound of broken dishes and when the come to the kitchen to see what is happening they saw that there is nothing broken in the kitchen ... and after 3 days they all know why this boy can feel lonly because he have family from ghosts) ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I grew up Siritualist where they believe in communication with the dead is possible (I believe so too, btw) and that spirits (i.e. ghosts) are all around all the time. Some are always with you (spirit guides, relatives, etc.) while others show up at places they once lived in or found special.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Oh, there are also the unfortunate one forced to relive their unpleasant deaths over & over again, one of the more famous ones being one of the wives of that king who kept decapitating them, King Henry I think it might have been. Either way, they say you can see her running I think it's to the church he was praying for her soul in. There are more, but she's one of the more famous ones.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    i personally have a strong belief in ghosts. so far when ive asked people, ive gotten a half and half response. what do u believe?
    I do believe in ghosts. I think there real. But, i don't know if there really real because, no one ever proved that ghosts were ever real.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i just recently have been told that i have a ghost in my house by someone who has lived there before but i dont know what to think???

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I do believe in ghosts. I think there real. But, i don't know if there really real because, no one ever proved that ghosts were ever real.
    Anime Online - FAQ
    8. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    closing....

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8