Closed Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

@ Rave : haha, I get wat ur trying to say... but I personally doubt his existance. No matter how many ppl tell me God did this and God created that... its just not enough to make me a believer. I'm a type of person who looks at the evidence, the source and from there on analyse how trustworthy it is. Its a negetive to me ppl.
    I'd continue with the debate... but there's nothing more I can say until someone proposes some theory or question.
    Until then.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow I'm glad to see this is going to be some debate

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    @ Rave : haha, I get wat ur trying to say... but I personally doubt his existance. No matter how many ppl tell me God did this and God created that... its just not enough to make me a believer. I'm a type of person who looks at the evidence, the source and from there on analyse how trustworthy it is. Its a negetive to me ppl.
    I'd continue with the debate... but there's nothing more I can say until someone proposes some theory or question.
    Until then.
    One day you will, trust me

Thanks

@ Patrick : I'll tell ya if that day comes, lol.

Here's a question? Whats ur story behind GOD? Did you believe or hav faith in GOD because u took after ur parents belief or is this an individual path u chose 2 take?
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 28, 2006 at 12:18 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

there you go, thanks dude...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    @ Patrick : I'll tell ya if that day comes, lol.

Here's a question? Whats ur story behind GOD? Did you believe or hav faith in GOD because u took after ur parents belief or is this an individual path u chose 2 take?
    It's both ... I have faith in him and my faith is fairly strong. There are certain thing I cannot explain, but they're a proof that there is a higher power up there ... or down ... And as I said, God has no begining or end and he does not have any size and shape. He is omnipresent .......

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

All the people were taught by their peers to believe, so they evolved to be susceptible to this kind of lie. There's no "God". God is just an excuse for boosting one's self-confidence and to kill millions. Oh, and to get rich at others' expenses.

Thanks

@ Zdenek : Well I wouldn't go that far. But I do agree that religion can be seen as human reassurance in life and death.
    Of course humans would want to believe in a higher power/religion promising a life after death. Noone wants to think life completely ceases after death. I for one believe parents and elders contribute highly to an infants belief. I definitely had faith in GOD as a child...I took after my parents belief. But I chose my own path from there on. I can't predict how I will think or what I will believe in 10yrs time, but for now my mind is just fixed on life and myself.
    I personally think that after death ur just a mindless soul...

Who knows in 10yrs time I could be argueing on the side of GOD, lol.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast