Closed Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    @ Patrick : I'll tell ya if that day comes, lol.

Here's a question? Whats ur story behind GOD? Did you believe or hav faith in GOD because u took after ur parents belief or is this an individual path u chose 2 take?
    I am with Rave ie both. I build up my faith by going to church and do personal research. Davichi code is a joke...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Cerebrum u might be right voting for God one day but if u have an idea try seeking God and He will show himself to u in unamaginable situations and then maybe, then u will believe that it is not always nessesary to see before u believe.
    If u have read the bible some ppl say it is a great story book other take very serious as the word of God and i do that because i must tell u the Lord is everywhere he knows everything he know u wanna see Him to believe but do u realy wanna wait that long to be in the presence of God.
    I must admit that i have witnessed alot of battles between good and evil that the Lord has taken victory easy so yeah nobody can and will show me the otherway is better if u know what i mean.I have a normal life nothing in my life has changed i am not bored i have alot of friends we do alot of thing that all other ppl do that don't believe in God but there is just one difference everything we do is to the Grace of God.

If i may have u mentioned that u believed in anything other than God.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, normaly I would try to make up a small "fight" cos' of topic but now I just
    make my opinion clear...*cough* There is no such things as God, angels, demos
    or Satan.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

yes i cant wait did u say that u gonna prove it or are u just saying that because u don't believe.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe and I won't even gonna try to prove that there aren't any of these
    things cos' they can't be proven right or wrong. But note, that there aren't any real
    evidence that they are real, atleast aacording to my source.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Spymonk : haha, no... I don't believe in GOD, but I also don't believe in any other forms of the supernatural.
    I believe in people and life. Sorry I think thats what ur question asked for?...hopefully.

And Nightfox I'd hate to start some hectic conflict/debate just as much as you do... but please elaborate on ur theories.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true, I would not like to see such a great topic to close. Okay there might / might not be a God, but there must be something that has crossed all the limits and exceeds our knowledge.

Thanks

Personaly I have made that decision that there aren't any supernatural thingies
    in this world. I think myself as researcher that doesn't take a side, Is or is there not.
    My state is something like, if you can't see it, fell it, touch it or count it, it ain't real.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast