Closed Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Personaly I have made that decision that there aren't any supernatural thingies
    in this world. I think myself as researcher that doesn't take a side, Is or is there not.
    My state is something like, if you can't see it, fell it, touch it or count it, it ain't real.
    Then in a way the world we live in might just be an illusion.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    I don't believe and I won't even gonna try to prove that there aren't any of these
    things cos' they can't be proven right or wrong. But note, that there aren't any real
    evidence that they are real, atleast aacording to my source.
    The only reason u say that u not even gonna try is because u can't u cannot prove anything everything u say is just self believe..
    So sorry u can believe what u want but saying something like that make u look like a ???? hehehehe!!!!!!!!

Cerebrum
    What is it -- > so u a total atheist in all religions is that it.
    Last edited by Spymonk; Apr 28, 2006 at 01:26 AM.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    The only reason u say that u not even gonna try is because u can't u cannot prove anything everything u say is just self believe..
    So sorry u can believe what u want but saying something like that make u look like a ???? hehehehe!!!!!!!!

What is it -- > so u a total atheist in all religions is that it.
    Yup i'm atheist but that doesn't change the fact that you can't prove that God
    or angel are real. So I'm asking you to prove that they are real before starting
    to bark to others what they think about supernatural things.

So please keep this topic free of fight cos' I don't wanna go this never ending loop
    again.

@Spymonk
    And something like religion and Gods are something that allways has atleast 2 different
    opinions that either can't be ever proven right or wrong, it's all about believing something
    And btw watch what you are saying, this is going to be close to insult.
    Last edited by NightFox; Apr 28, 2006 at 01:47 AM.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Nightfox... well except for the 'barking thing', LOL. Noone can prove GOD exists, wat evidence do we hav to support his existance?
    I personally don't believe in GOD because of this reason... But my accusations of life are based on fact, I have evidence to support my theories.

I don't want to be another person that gets fed the so called "truth" and expect me to believe without questioning or asking straight up for the facts. If its history than yes I can believe without questioning but the concept of religion itself seems almost impossible and unrealistic.
    This may sound harsh but really I'm not trying to start a conflict from this.
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 28, 2006 at 02:04 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

@cerebrum
    Seems that I found someone that shares my point of view in this matter. But
    as for me everyone can and are allowed to belive what they think is right, even
    if it's that God exist or doesn't.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i beleive in god i feel that there is a stronger entity that is above us and that is god
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Cerebrum ---- Nightfox

Not in the mood pls join everybody in saying some good stuff that we can enjoy and not have to pull the real truth out of u if u believe cool if u don't whatever your choice.
    So that is it i am not gonna spend 500 pages to explain why u can believe u have to make that out for yourself i can only tell u about God the believe part u must do for yourself ....
    That means u can't sort it out with me u must sort it out with God...

lol...
    Last edited by Spymonk; Apr 28, 2006 at 07:17 AM.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Spymonk : haha, well I like the debate.... I'm sure most people wouldn't mind debating the topic.
    I will definitely be stepping over the line if I forced someone to take on my beliefs.. right now all I see is a heated debate, which is great. LOL.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast