Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

Looks like the okes take along time to chat on some topic's but in the end the Death of Jesus Christ said man free from the clutches if u will of death and devil and gave man the [everyman/woman] the chance to repend and be forgiven and get eternal life with and along side Jesus Christ.
    So u don't read the Bible do u because after everything happened jesus said it is done.Which means that no human ever have to do anything like that or indure anything like that for his/her etrnal life with Jesus Christ.
    So yes what was your question would i do it if God asked me to YES i would for sure have no problem with that.Like u say i trust God all the way...

LOL..

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a christian- therfore I beleive in god. I've been learning about muslims in my history class and I'm surprised to find out how much it's linked to christianity.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

So u don't read the Bible do u because after everything happened jesus said it is done.Which means that no human ever have to do anything like that or indure anything like that for his/her etrnal life with Jesus Christ.
    I read the bible every now in then!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Was that the answer u have been looking for, for the reply is very short and does not pose any other questions.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont beleve in god.....

Tanks zyta

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont beleve in god.....
    thats your choice hiei9957

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not entirely sure about an omnipotent being that knows and loves all. (if that's your view of god, then that's fine) I do, however, believe that one's perception is one's reality, and therefore there are billions of different realities in this world. With that in mind, I also believe in a collective perception, or collective will of people. Therefore, I suppose that if enough people can percieve of god, then they can create one in their own realities.
    I know I'm being hopelessly vague, but it's kind of hard to explain without going into great detail.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in god. I mean he kinda was one of the creator's of life. Bit then again, we also have the Big Bang Theory. And nobody really knows that the Bible is telling the truth about hime creating the earth.

I wonder how they did that. I mean when they wrote the bible..how did they know God did all of that. Did they like ask him or something?

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast