Closed Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

then why do we only reconize gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Thomas. when if I remember correctly theres something like 36 gospels. you need all the colors to make a great painting.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    then why do we only reconize gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Thomas. when if I remember correctly theres something like 36 gospels. you need all the colors to make a great painting.
    ?
    what are you talking about?
    there are only 4 Gospels
    Matthew, Mark, Luke, And John

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

LoL.
    Theres only four in the book.
    But theres ALOT of discarded ones they didn't include in the book.

Newbie just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream's Avatar
    Thanks

yes because if i dont i will have no reson to live and i would probably have killed my self by now because he is one of the few peoply who care
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    there are bibels that have them all but one, the one who betrayed him all the rest where made in to the mormen religon
    Last edited by just_an_awful_dream; May 17, 2006 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I know there are 34 books in the old testement if i remember correctly.

As for the discarded books, of course there might be chapters that have not been added but that could be because they didn't have any relevence to the actual happens. Plus that is mostly about religion also because there is a thread about book of Judus.. but i don't see any fact saying there is. So to me it just a load of stories to help satsify other peoples belief's
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

for those ppl dat don't believe in god,consider dis.if god doesn't exist,how do we humans n all life on earth die?is it some unknown in science?i don't think so.consider this question if u doubt the existance of god.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie
    for those ppl dat don't believe in god,consider dis.if god doesn't exist,how do we humans n all life on earth die?is it some unknown in science?i don't think so.consider this question if u doubt the existance of god.
    Wat kind of a question is that? .......... Its doesnt make me consider his existance at all.

It is true death is a mystery to man-kind.... but I dont immediately turn to some superior being for the answers.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

well, there are several things that scientist cannot explain.
    from death, to even the birth process to our emotions and are instinct, scientist have no clue on how these things have come about.

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast