Closed Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Ookay..... I'll admit that Darwin's work was never proven to be 100% accurate.
    Hehehe. Darwin was a little more inaccurate than that. Then again, his theory was better than Lamarck's. Little known fact is that Darwin was not the first person to theorize on evolution, just the first one to make it logical through serious study.

These days Darwin is of historical relevance, but we work off of Gould's model, called 'Punctuated Equilibrium'. It's also worth noting that Darwin was not an atheist by any means, and, in fact, studied to be a clergyman before 'coming up' with the theory of evolution. Darwin is vastly misunderstood, mostly by people who *gasp* misunderstand the evolution, and, let's face it, science in general.

Evolution and science are neutral. They're not anti-religion, nor should we treat them like they are.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

i do not believe in god. if there was a god, he/she would not have created humans, nor would they allow wars or nuclear weapons. they would have given us purpose, because without purpose, there is anarchy, and by creating purpose, he/she would have had to create fate, and fate is another from of control, and if "god"was as they say he/she is, they would god would not need to control us, nor would he/she want to. if there was a god, it would have stopped aids and cancer, it would have destroyed blackpowder weapons, and if there is a god, then he/she is weak for not standing up and doing these things. but who am i to say, im just a man
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Blackwolf
    i do not believe in god. if there was a god, he/she would not have created humans, nor would they allow wars or nuclear weapons. they would have given us purpose, because without purpose, there is anarchy, and by creating purpose, he/she would have had to create fate, and fate is another from of control, and if "god"was as they say he/she is, they would god would not need to control us, nor would he/she want to. if there was a god, it would have stopped aids and cancer, it would have destroyed blackpowder weapons, and if there is a god, then he/she is weak for not standing up and doing these things. but who am i to say, im just a man
    my views are same as Kai_Blackwolf.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Science can only tell us so much. A teacher was telling us about a person who was actually possesed by a demon, and they way they acted and spoke was...

...unreal

...Impulsive...

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I beleive in God/Jesus, I am proud to say that I serve the lord 24/7, nd am Baptist and Holiness. Me beleiving in God nd praising him daily has done wonders in my life. If you beleive in God Nothing is Impossible.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I do believe in God.. and God believes in everyone even those that do not believe in him. I also believe in a Godess. But then again I also believe in Santa, fairies, wiccans, druids, aliens and the chupacabra. There is more to life than meets the eye.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc
    Yes I beleive in God/Jesus, I am proud to say that I serve the lord 24/7, nd am Baptist and Holiness. Me beleiving in God nd praising him daily has done wonders in my life. If you beleive in God Nothing is Impossible.
    ^this guy's got the right idea

yes I do believe in God

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't revive threads older than 14 days.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29