Closed Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u or don't ya?

I dont know really god raises a lot of questions about himself i mean he lets bad things happen to good people and he made it so that people whodo nothing are rewarded and the people who do lots have a hard life. There are onl a few things i believe in firmly they are Chuck Norris, Thin Lizzy, Myself, My xbox and Bill Gates (he has magical powers how could any mere mortal create the xbox 360)
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think there is such thing as a heaven or a hell...I think that when u die u just cease to exist and that's that...In my opinion heaven is just an idea that you want to believe so you won't be so scared of death...it's only natural to fear death..that's what makes us humans...we should all just try to make the best of it while we can...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i beileve in God.....

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I believe in God with all my heart. Nothing could make me not believe that.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that there a higher power above that of hamans, but I don't believe that it is necessarily the Catholic God, or even that it is just one being.

EDIT: Another reason I'm not all into the Catholic ideals is because they contradict a lot of other stuff I believe in. Like, if God created the world in 6 days, then how do you explain dinosaur bones that date back further than humans have walked the earth? Stuff like that.
    Last edited by LittleHobbit13; Apr 10, 2006 at 03:16 PM.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Alec may be famous one day Alec may be famous one day Alec's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pagan, I don't believe in " God ", but I do respect others' belief in God.

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I could go on forever about my beliefs...
    but I'm lacking in time so I'll keep this nice and short

I believe that there is a higher power out there somewhere watching over every single person in this world
    it goes by many names... names such as "Lady Luck", "Mother Nature", and "God"
    I believe that there is some sort of higher intelligence out there watching over everyone
    but "God", in general, is an invention of man
    everything is a fabrication of man created to explain what cannot be explained
    religion is invention
    faith is not
    faith is something that we all have inside us
    religion is something that we are made to believe because others tell us to
    with faith, you only believe in what is in your heart and what is in yourself
    no more, no less

wow... I was going to keep this nice and short...
    and look what happened
    thank... God... (lol) ...that I stopped before I went all biblical on all your asses
    lol, sorry
    I got Pulp Fiction on the mind right now
    well, have a nice day and please don't be offended by my beliefs
    I accept that I'm a heretic and that I'm going to your God's "Hell" and I don't really mind
    death is paradise
    death is freedom

oh... by the way, I was raised Roman Catholic so I have an understanding about the religion
    I suppose I am nothing more than a lost lamb who stared too deeply into the sun and saw what I believed to be the truth when all it is is a big bright blur that causes a slight burning sensation to my corneas
    nonetheless, I don't really like Church
    I don't really like organized religion in general
    but I still have faith in the things that I really do believe in

Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 10, 2006 at 04:03 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie nightowl may be famous one day nightowl may be famous one day nightowl's Avatar
    Thanks

no way in heck.used to believe but not anymore, besides didnt they find that judas thing that said jesus told judas to betray him?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast