Closed Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u or don't ya?

We'll see what happens when I die. For now, all I'll say is that, I'm agnostic when it comes to this issue.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 22, 2006 at 03:16 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie malganis may be famous one day malganis may be famous one day
    Thanks

i have no thoughts of a higher power and if there is a god we don't know who or what he is because the bible or any holy book or scroll were writen by man and we have no idea we are not emortal. It states in the bible that we live in hell to just look that up in rev!

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Partially but only because he raises to many questions about himself and if god did exsist why would he let bad things happen if he was good he would at least try and stop them from happening but not even that
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no such thing as a "God" or "Allah" or whatever name you wanna use.
    The whole concept of a higher, all-mighty entity was made up when some wiseass asked "Where did we humans come from? What gave birth to this planet?" and no one could give him/her an answer. So, basically, this so called "God" is nothing more than an ancient bed-time story...

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

I do beleive on Him but not actually go to church or atten a certain type of religion..
    Cuz as they say God is everywhere,

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

I DO NT BELIEVE IN GOD!!!!! im nt gonna believe tat he MAGICALLY created tis universe and every single thing on earth....o.O y do ppl keep asking the same question...no offence watsoever...but no...some ppl gets too obssess with HIM. which isnt a gd thing. nth agaisnt them though

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i too have no reason for beleiving in God, but I do somehow because its what i´ve been taught

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Nope, I don't. People have blind faith in God when in reality they make their own decisions. I've always believed that. God doesn't make your decisions for you. YOU do.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast