Closed Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Re: Do u or don't ya?

lol, i believe in God - to be more specific - i believe in a god who made all of us in seven days, loves us much that he sent his only son to die on the cross for our sins, and will one day return.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

No, i don't think I believe in any religion, I'm way to much into science now. Plus in some cases, religion starting wars and hate - not everyone and not every religion, but some crazy fanatics.

Also, I've studied some Ancient History and the Greek, Roman and Egyptian gods was actually the most interesting view of religion or mythology whatever you want to call it. I'd prefer those relgions the ones who focus on nature as a whole and I think as someone mentioned above spirits. Humans aren't that great of a species.

hey! i'm going to be and evironmental scientist what am i supposed to say? lol

Newbie treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada may be famous one day treaze_kushrinada's Avatar
    Thanks

that is a difficult question i beleieve that the world is controlled by a equality of power a constant 50% of both good and evil. i do beleive that there are entitical forms which created us and watch over us keeping the balace in check but i believe in no one true god which can contoll fait
    Text size limit in sigs is 2 and image size limit in sigs is 500*115.
    -- Hassun

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I do, and nothing else to say.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

How could I not believe in the One, who constantly shines on me and everyone else?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This is a Debate and Discus thread people. I want to see interesting views and argumented comments.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    This is a Debate and Discus thread people. I want to see interesting views and argumented comments.
    I would request, if you don't mind, to add in a question of 'why' one believes God exists or not, in the starting post. ^_^

Sorry Hassun-Sami. (^_^") Here is my truncated answer: Simply put, just look all around you, see the beauty, see the order, see the grace and harmony that exists in between all living things. Examine the order at a molecular or even at atomic level. For everything there is a cause, and the cause for all things is The Divine God. ^_^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

I agree with Kedar said.

I believe there is a god who is always there for me, to protect and guide me along a safe path, although there might be struggles along the way, he is always there for me. Even when I don't want him to be there, he still his.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast