Closed Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in God?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe in God?

If we cant keep it civil this thread will be closed.

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

I belive in God the eternal father and in his son Jesus Christ and in the holy ghost.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

nope. never have never will
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yes!! will im brut up to anyway so you know i do.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    I'm pagan, I don't believe in " God ", but I do respect others' belief in God.
    thats so cool!!!!
    Last edited by equinn; Apr 27, 2006 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Believing in God has little to do with how you think the Earth formed. Many religions don't have any writtings or preachings on how the Earth was created. You could ask a Hindu if they believe in the Gods of their religion, they would reply "yes"

If you asked them if their Gods created the world, they would laugh at you and say "of course not!"

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Let's be frank.

Ok Frank this is what i say about the Fuzzy statement.

2 Peter 3

3.First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
    4.They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."
    5.But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.
    6.By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
    7.By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

So sorry Frank u can not attack my religion just because u don't believe in it Ok there is ppl and they are wide spread and also in all religions that attack others in the ways they think and also do the judging thing so Frank just agree or disagree don't be a scoffer pls....
    Im gonna use that verse on atheist. But the thing is Ero-sennin wasnt attacking Christianity or any other religion for that matter

...Impulsive...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in God. There is no way a planet full of creation can be made in a cold vaccum [space]. The distance of Earth from Sun is just perfect. A bit closer and it would boil, a bit away and it would freeze. There is someone that made the clouds, water and us. There is a higher power there.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Agh!!! Posts deleted!!! Ur kidding me... I can't be bothered to debate the damn topic again... maybe later *sigh*

Edit : Okay once again for the sake of argument I shall repeat myself.
    I believe in science, ppl and life. I have no faith in GOD or his existance all together. I believe the creation of matter and living organisms can simply be explained scientifically ie. 'The big bang theory', life as it was in the premordial soup, evolution etc.
    I do not believe some super- being emerged from the heavens and created life.
    Last edited by cerebrum; Apr 27, 2006 at 06:36 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast