Closed Thread

Thread: do you believe in god or life?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

do you believe in god or life?

i do believe in almost everything on this plaent, life and death, i always believe

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you believe in god or life?

*lends back in chair* Don't we have a thread like this? Anyway. Yea I'm all for the high power, and yes the world is his.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

in which means by all life and eternity?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    i do believe in almost everything on this plaent, life and death, i always believe
    I believe there is a thread similar to this floating around on the boards. But, anyways. ^_^

I don't believe in everything that I see. You are not supposed to. But, I do believe in The Divine God, the cycle of creation and destruction (life and death), and most of what I see, hear, touch, smell, and taste. Illusions are what you are not supposed to fall into or believe. ^_^

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe in most things that i see. one thing that i wonder though is if god is watching my decisions. if he truly is, it baffles me that he's let my life play out like this so far because quite a few bad things have happened to me this past year. it really makes me wonder of a lot of things.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Dupe thread.

Closed Thread