Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Do You belive in the paranormal (Ghosts)

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You belive in the paranormal (Ghost)

I don't believe in ghost. I do see things alot and I'm not sure what they are but I don't think they are ghost. If I were to look at it from a religious point of view, I would say that they are demons that have taken on the appearance of dead people in order to torture humans. But I would never call them ghosts.

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toonfan630 View Post
    The possibility of aliens is much greater. The universe is forever expanding so we can't be the only planet that has life. There has to be another place in another galaxy like 14 trillion light years away. They don't have to be perfect, they could be a type of animal, but there has to be some sort of life form out there. Ghosts are your imagination. You make them up by being too naive and supersticious.
    OK toonfan how are ru going to call me Naive and Supersticious. When u say there could be aliens in this world when u can't even prove that. cuz I'm tell U some thing I was bout 6 or 7 when he told me this. Now when ur young u tend to believe what ur older kin tell's . I'm now 19 years old and there things in this world that can not be explain. And there r ppl in this wold that believe in this stuff. And what r u going to tell then (That just ur imagination) Oh that just **** up.What if I said that aliens r not real there just ur imagintion . and the galaxy is a lot bigger then what u or any one might think.
    Last edited by Nicole06; Nov 19, 2006 at 08:14 AM.
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirits nor Ghost there real. People might say to others that there crazy beocuase they havent felt em or seemed em. Sometimes its just a lie like in youtube vids or any website, they use a program to make it real but is not. If u belive in God angels etc u should belive in Ghost.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Spirits nor Ghost there real. People might say to others that there crazy beocuase they havent felt em or seemed em. Sometimes its just a lie like in youtube vids or any website, they use a program to make it real but is not. If u belive in God angels etc u should belive in Ghost.
    Thank you. Thank you. Cuz I I do Believe in in God and his Angels. Even If I can't see them I know they are there.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole06 View Post
    Thank you. Thank you. Cuz I I do Believe in in God and his Angels. Even If I can't see them I know they are there.
    Trust sometimes you don't want to see them especially when they are fighting. It can be quite scary.

Thanks

You telling when I live Ms we lived near a grave yard when I was 11 so I was pretty freaked out.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

How can you sit here and say that Spirits dont exist so you dont believe in the afterlife im guessing (Christianity). because when our ancestors die they become spirits so saying that spirits dont exist is like saying when you die thats it you just black out... im a Christian and i believe in God and angels and spirits not so much ghost but theres always the possibility.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    How can you sit here and say that Spirits dont exist so you dont believe in the afterlife im guessing (Christianity). because when our ancestors die they become spirits so saying that spirits dont exist is like saying when you die thats it you just black out... im a Christian and i believe in God and angels and spirits not so much ghost but theres always the possibility.
    There is a major difference between a ghost and a spirit. A ghost is a spirit with unsettled business that dwells on earth until their business is complete. A spirit is similar but actually moves on to the next life. According to Christianity, our spirits move on to either heaven or hell. We do not stay on this plant trying to finish old business. Therefore ghost don't exist according to that religious view.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast