Closed Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Do You belive in the paranormal (Ghosts)

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do You belive in the paranormal (Ghost)

I didn't mean to make you angry, I'm just saying it's more likely aliens exist than there is ghosts.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    I believe in ghost i have fun with one every night well actually its like we play hide and seek i mean my door opens and no one opens it i wake up to it asking if i want to play a game. i believe my ghost is a little kid i dont know if its a boy or girl there are periods of the night i dont remember what i did..........
    that sounds creepy but cool at the same time. I know of people who have seen a ghost or felt a pressence of one but i have never experienced anything for my self.

Kind of reminds me of the feel the Others. I know its a weird one to relate to but hay.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not sure, after my accident when i was little, where i was walking alone and a stranger ask me where was the washroom so i told *it or him , after when i went back to my mom i saw his picture on the wall and then i told her that i saw him, she told me that he died a long time ago in a car crash so that is pretty much the time when i can't decide if ghosts were real. Ps. everybody said i was day dreaming since i was little, but in my mind it is so clear to me that i saw this guy. CREEPY

Newbie sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe in alot of things......do you? Some people think that I am crazy not to rule out any possibilities,but when you think about it how do you think anything you see or hear is true.

as you think about it,do you really know anybody would not rule out the possibilities of the unknown?

can you that anyone is right in there beliefs if you don't know what you believe in?As you see people do you really see them for what they are?Or do you pass them by like you don't care?

As you read about the paranormal do you really think out side the box and explore the possibilities on what can happen...?

As people say they think about all the possibilities and then say they don't believe in ghousts you can tell right their lying,because they say one thing And clearly don't do it.do you believe/i do for i know what is out there and then at times i don't because the world is really never ending as you think about it.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 22, 2006 at 04:47 PM.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do You belive in the paranormal (Ghosts)

Mmm, don't belive in the people who said watch a ghost. But i think maybe exist. In all the cases, you can't say with absolutely security they don't exist. You can't say they exist or not exist because we don't have fidelity proofs of that.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon may be famous one day sobe*dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    right I mean, can people say they don't believe if they have never experinced?

can you really believe into what you don't know about?
    Last edited by Sazzy; Nov 24, 2006 at 08:09 AM. Reason: double posting; try not to post twice

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in them, I've had a few experiences I guess...although all are probably explainable.

I think they exist.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah cause i believe that in this world we are not alone i used to believe that i have a gift to see what others cant but seriously i do believe that there is ghost *you should try ghost hunting and from there you will believe*

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast