+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trannies real women?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you consider trannies real women?

I'm curious how many of you here consider trannies real women or not. Explain why.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you consider trannies real women?

yeah i guess i could never really thought of it but i guess if your born a girl you are girl you cant change i few thing on you body no matter how many surgys your get

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, odd subject, never really thought about it much. I would guess it would whole hang on their actions, demenor and attitude. if they work hard enough to get approved for the operation, the whole ball of yarn with the hormone treatments, and bother jumping through all the hoops placed in their way. then yes i guess i would have to say yeah, or if i cant even notice it in the first place...well just dont tell me, i dont want to know...the only thing that they cant do is make children, but many women suffer that same fate. Make their own estrogin, at least i think. Then theres the whole hip/butt problem, cant change that without some insane help...

so if they are sure of it, then why not... as long as its not some 400lb she-he with a beard/mustash and wearing a pink moo moo and a string of pearls...*shiver*...and matching purse...
    Don't Panic

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm... well, i suppose it comes down to how you define women...

if they still have the junk in the front, then they're still considered male...

however, if you're talking about emotionally, then yes i do consider them women becuz that's how they portray themselves and how they choose to express they're emotions. also, i think they can be considered women becuz they know how to dress better and actually KNOW WHAT SHADE OF FOUNDATION THEY ARE! sorry... i don't think the clown mask is an attractive look...

anyway, if they're a hermaphrodite, then it depends on how they choose to see themselves, whether they embrace the male or female part of themselves...

and if they get a sex change... um... okay, but that's some pretty robust shoulders for a woman!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

So guys do these pictures change how any of you feel about the subject at all.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post

So guys do these pictures change how any of you feel about the subject at all.
    those aren't trannies, those are shemales.

i consider trannie's men, and shemales women, based on genitalia.

Thanks

So Shu you mean if they still have their penis they're still a man and if they don't they're a woman?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

[biology 101]

I'm going to be blunt when I say this: Until a transvestite's DNA says that they have two X chromosomes, No. They are not real women. Its a simple matter of Genetics.

[/biology 101]
    Last edited by aceman67; Jun 29, 2007 at 11:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast