+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trannies real women?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you consider trannies real women?

It depends which one you are talking about.

Tranvestites: I think physically they are male. I'm sorry but if you have the male organ then you are male. But I do think they are female psychologically.

Transexuals: Yes, I do think they are a female. Because they are both physically and mentally a female. Thus, they are a female.

I would also like to mention that I think these individuals can't help the way the feel. I have heard a lot that they can't help the way they feel. They try their hardest to overcome or exterminate these feelings but they keep feeling the same. So I think it might have to do with genetic make-up or maybe how the brain functions. But that is just my opinion.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jul 02, 2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: I wanted to add to my answer.

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Personally, I call them a woman and will distinguish them as it mainly cause it's a matter of gender identity. They themselves distinguish themselves as female or male though they're "stuck/trap" in the opposite gender body of which they are.

Personally, I have a really really strong point on this because it is part of me.

This is just a link on transgender and transexual information for those that are interested.
    Lynn Conway's Site

Also note, it really isn't what they want, it's who they are...
    Those that aren't actually transgender will end up suffering if they actually go through SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery, the name is kind of misleading but you get the point) because it isn't their mindset.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

HELL FUC&N NAW!!!!!!!
    to put it simple as can me with as much education as i can give. they have friggin di**s!!!! if you got a di** you aint no female. Females have vaginas and ONLY vaginas. They may look like a female but hell fu**n naw do i think they female. yall can argue if yall want to if you want but im real and i say they ant no female.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

HELL FUC&N NAW!!!!!!!
    to put it simple as can me with as much education as i can give. they have friggin di**s!!!! if you got a di** you aint no female. Females have vaginas and ONLY vaginas. They may look like a female but hell fu**n naw do i think they female. yall can argue if yall want to if you want but im real and i say they ant no female.
    Though you may be veteran, this post was just plain retarded. 1. We're talking about transexual, not a transvestite. 2. A transexual is in which a guy/girl takes hormonal pill and goes through surgery in order to physically be as the opposite gender. 3. What's with all the cussing...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoseofHell View Post
    Though you may be veteran, this post was just plain retarded. 1. We're talking about transexual, not a transvestite. 2. A transexual is in which a guy/girl takes hormonal pill and goes through surgery in order to physically be as the opposite gender. 3. What's with all the cussing...
    I think she was doing her Cj impersonation from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Lets not call ppl retarded.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    HELL FUC&N NAW!!!!!!!
    We're also talking about people who have their penis' removed and get breast implants. So do you think those things make them female? Heres what I'm talking about.

Also don't go off on Darkwhatever.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jul 02, 2007 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoseofHell View Post
    Umm alright i new sumtin like this was about to stRT SO LET ME GET ALL SMART WIT YOU.

1) LAST I HEAR A TRANNIE WAS A TRANSVESTITE. where the heck did you get transsexual from? My defintion of a trannie that i now is your man and woman. thank you very much

2)alright since it's transexual than i still say no! you taking a pill to become a woman and your a man? Thats nasty and wrong. you are changing youself from te sex you orginally were to become the opposite sex and your vagina that you suddenly have is not normal. you are still male., even if you look female. you still have your original gamtetes so why is that even worth giving thought over?

3) i don't know who CJ IS.

4) i aint gonn snap onm iggnorant over there because it's pointless and two he dont know what he talking about.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

This is a really heated debate now. But I agree that there is no way that a "trannie" is a real women. Sure they may look like a women but thats not what they were born like. You can't just go and change your DNA. Simple as that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast