+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trannies real women?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you consider trannies real women?

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I'm curious how many of you here consider trannies real women or not. Explain why.
    I sure as hell don't! You're no real woman if you were born with a penis!! God made you a man, you should stay one. If you're gay, that's cool. Go find yourself a nice gay man. You don't have to turn yourself into something you're not. And you definetly don't need to go around fooling straight men into thinking you're a woman. >_< EWWWW!!!!

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

If you don't have a womb nature says you're not female no matter how hot you are

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

so if someone loses her womb to cancer or other problems shes no longer a woman??
    Don't Panic

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Umm alright i new sumtin like this was about to stRT SO LET ME GET ALL SMART WIT YOU.

1) LAST I HEAR A TRANNIE WAS A TRANSVESTITE. where the heck did you get transsexual from? My defintion of a trannie that i now is your man and woman. thank you very much

2)alright since it's transexual than i still say no! you taking a pill to become a woman and your a man? Thats nasty and wrong. you are changing youself from te sex you orginally were to become the opposite sex and your vagina that you suddenly have is not normal. you are still male., even if you look female. you still have your original gamtetes so why is that even worth giving thought over?

3) i don't know who CJ IS.

4) i aint gonn snap onm iggnorant over there because it's pointless and two he dont know what he talking about.
    What you just said by if you're a man and woman is a hermaphradite.
    Also, why are you trying to act like you know more. This is the kind of ignorance that causes a lot of problems in the US. Thoughtless and utterly pointless discrimination. Please note, I said "physically" not genetically... Many people that are transgender have actually suicided because of their feeling that they're supposed to be the other gender. And people like you treating them exactly like that doesn't make it any better. Would you really want to be cause of someone's death?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

you know what, your really pissin me off.

1) Never did i say i was smarter or do i think i am because a few things about this subject i don't know.

2)You calling my thoughts and veiws retarded is iggnorant,so why your on that topic, check yourself aboutt he topic of iggnorance and bashing peoples ideas.

3)never did i mention hermaphdite. Why?, because i said if one wants to take pills to change their original sex, then that's nasty. I never said you were born with both sex's. Where did you ever, read i said you were born with both sex's?

4) if they want to change their sex then thats their problem. Never did i say i don't support becuas ei really don't care. so why your assuming things, my best friend changed her sex fom a male to female and to be honest he is better female, but i think it's nasty because i used to like him and for the past three years i thought i was a lesbian for liking him/her. Now i know im STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW. i don't care if they want and if people have such low self esteem they need professional help. I don't care if they wanna change theirselves, let them. but dont accuse me of nothing because you misinterpret me.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

Umm alright i new sumtin like this was about to stRT SO LET ME GET ALL SMART WIT YOU.
    1) Never did i say i was smarter or do i think i am because a few things about this subject i don't know.
    So let me get all smart with you? You sure you know what you're talking about?

2)You calling my thoughts and veiws retarded is iggnorant,so why your on that topic, check yourself aboutt he topic of iggnorance and bashing peoples ideas.
    That's not ignorant, it's because it is.
    3)never did i mention hermaphdite. Why?, because i said if one wants to take pills to change their original sex, then that's nasty. I never said you were born with both sex's. Where did you ever, read i said you were born with both sex's?
    1) LAST I HEAR A TRANNIE WAS A TRANSVESTITE. where the heck did you get transsexual from? My defintion of a trannie that i now is your man and woman. thank you very much
    That you stated is you're a "man and woman"...
    4) if they want to change their sex then thats their problem. Never did i say i don't support becuas ei really don't care. so why your assuming things, my best friend changed her sex fom a male to female and to be honest he is better female, but i think it's nasty because i used to like him and for the past three years i thought i was a lesbian for liking him/her. Now i know im STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW. i don't care if they want and if people have such low self esteem they need professional help. I don't care if they wanna change theirselves, let them. but dont accuse me of nothing because you misinterpret me.
    Guess it really is true, in order to understand it you actually have to experience it.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i am quie sure i know what i am talking about thank you. second you misinterpreted me again!

alright since i said it wrong to a point you cant really interpret it right, i meant that as of now your a man and or woman because technaclly if you look at it, you are. You went from one sex to another and your still the same sex. so technacally...you should gey my drift. but that is what i meant. You are both sexes TECHNACAILLY BY APPEARANCE, but only one genetically.

my veiws are not retarded!! And you know what, you seem to be ver emo on thi subject so ima let you argue if you want but here is my final statement

IT'S NASTY AND WRONG! but if that is there fancy i dont care. they can do it if they want, I DONT CARE!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    so if someone loses her womb to cancer or other problems shes no longer a woman??
    exactly!

My thoughts indeed. Lets define a women here. One to bear babies, or just a XX Chrom.

I think a man can become a women all he wants and pass off to it and its just fine! If I didn't know she was a he in the start. I guess I would just believe that they are female no less.

Even in DNA with XX Chromosome For women can also be found in men, so dna is also flawed as well.

You cant really throw genetics in there.

The true behold if one can be born with both sex one can be born thinking they are [s]he. If your brain says men [&] Your a men, what do you do to correct it? I am not for it of course, but a few Estrogens pills & a sex change and there you go. Female.

Nothing else says its not a female if its a female and who are you to say DNA doesn't back them up. Especially if he or she has incorrect DNA.

I think it all happens in the womb when turning into a boy, naturally you were all women first! Suck it up! [Note: Nipples] XD

So you can't really define women, but you can man. "Penis" your weapon of mass destruction. I mean isn't that what defines man? If its gone, then he is no longer a man right? Then think of those that get Vasectomy. No longer men? I mean they cant make babies no more! Nu! Still men!

If its gone its gone, its women!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    That is a women, he can no longer make babies, he can no longer make pleasure for women, "He" was built for mans pleasure and nothing else.

If not female, & no longer male. Its nothing then. [end of story]

Let them take it up with God & Jesus. XD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast