+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trannies real women?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you consider trannies real women?

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    [biology 101]

I'm going to be blunt when I say this: Until a transvestite's DNA says that they have two X chromosomes, No. They are not real women. Its a simple matter of Genetics.

[/biology 101]
    what he said. The way they came out is the way they'll always be deep down maybe way deep down but its in there

Do to others as you see fit

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont consider them women.
    They were born men and thats
    what they will they stay.
    Those are my thoughts.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I just noticed I didn't give my opinion on the matter. Well to me a transexual is just a sissy with a mutilated penis. If you want to be a sissy go right ahead. Just be careful. Be sure to tell people your dating or want to have sex with you are a guy or however you want to word it. Remember what happened to that Mexican teenager who got killed because she or he had sex with a bunch of drunk dudes and they didn't know and kill him/her.

Chinese Friend: I found a guy's I.D. in her wallet. She either stole it or she used to be a man.

White Friend: *gives him a weird look*

Chinese Friend: Dude he used to a man!

White Friend: You thought she was hot too.

Chinese Friend: That's before I found out she was a dude.

Chinese Friend: Dude are you a fag?

White Friend: I'm not...

Chinese Friend: Alright I'm sorry. I'm just not used to you being gay

Transexual: Hi Keith are you ready to go.

Chinese Friend: *leaves the room in disgust*

Transexual: You told him didn't you!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I sure as hell don't! You're no real woman if you were born with a penis!! God made you a man, you should stay one. If you're gay, that's cool. Go find yourself a nice gay man. You don't have to turn yourself into something you're not. And you Definetely don't need to go around fooling straight men into thinking you're a woman. >_< EWWWW!!!!
    Well, isn't that their choice to become something they are not though?

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    so if someone loses her womb to cancer or other problems shes no longer a woman??
    She is still a woman, but unfortunately she can't give birth any more. In few words, she was born female with female reproductive organs and whether she lose them for some naturally causes that doesn't make her less of a woman.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Do you consider trannies real women?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Well, isn't that their choice to become something they are not though?

She is still a woman, but unfortunately she can't give birth any more. In few words, she was born female with female reproductive organs and whether she lose them for some naturally causes that doesn't make her less of a woman.
    Anyone can choose to be something thier not, but even if you go through the surgery, you're still something you're not! You're just a man with a vagina now, pretty much.

If you were created a man, stay a man--if you were created a gay man, then stay a gay man!!! Tits and a vagina won't do you any good, especially seeing how half the men around here now-a-days will quickly kick you to the curb once they find out you used to be a man. "EEEEWWW!!! I touched a man in the special place!!!" YUCK!

I mean, seriously. My sister's a tomboy, you don't see her trying to super-glue a penis to her crotch! A close female friend of mine has a thing for women; you don't see her running around looking for a good pair of testes to paste to her pelvis. I have several gay male friends, and all of them are completely happy with thier "ball and stick". Changing your gender does you no better or no worse than what you started as.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    so if someone loses her womb to cancer or other problems shes no longer a woman??
    NO! if you never had a womb you're not a woman i appoligize if you missunderstood

Newbie DarkRoseofHell is off to a good start
    Thanks

I mean, seriously. My sister's a tomboy, you don't see her trying to super-glue a penis to her crotch! A close female friend of mine has a thing for women; you don't see her running around looking for a good pair of testes to paste to her pelvis. I have several gay male friends, and all of them are completely happy with thier "ball and stick". Changing your gender does you no better or no worse than what you started as.
    The thing is that there's a difference between being gay/lesbian than being transgender. There are what you can call effeminate homosexuals, those that are gay but are really feminin but doesn't mean that they feel like they're suppose to be a woman. You can be heterosexual and be transgender.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we need some terms defined here:

Trannie= A Transgender Person

Transgender= (IPA: [tʰɹ&#230;nz'dʒɛndɚ], from trans (Latin) and gender (English) ) is a general term applied to a variety of individuals, behaviors, and groups involving tendencies that diverge from the normative gender role (woman or man) commonly, but not always, assigned at birth, as well as the role traditionally held by society.

Transgender is the state of one's "gender identity" (self-identification as male, female, both or neither) not matching one's "assigned gender" (identification by others as male or female based on physical/genetic sex). Transgender does not imply any specific form of sexual orientation — transgender people may identify as heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual or asexual.

A transgender individual may have characteristics that are normally associated with a particular gender, identify elsewhere on the traditional gender continuum, or exist outside of it as "other," "agender," "intergender," or "third gender". Transgender people may also identify as bigender, or along several places on either the traditional transgender continuum, or the more encompassing continuums which have been developed in response to the significantly more detailed studies done in recent years.

Transsexual= Transsexual people identify as, or desire to live and be accepted as, a member of the gender opposite to that assigned at birth.Many transsexual people also want to change their bodies. These physical changes are collectively known as sex reassignment therapy and often include hormones and sex reassignment surgery. References to "pre-operative", "post-operative" and "non-operative" transsexual people indicate whether they have had, or are planning to have sex reassignment surgery. Although there are genetic, hormonal, and psychological theories, there is currently no known cause of transsexualism.

Cross-dresser= A cross-dresser is someone who wears clothing of the opposite gender for any reason. Cross-dressers may not identify with, or want to be the opposite gender, nor adopt the behaviors or practices of the opposite gender, and generally do not want to change their bodies medically. The majority of cross-dressers identify as heterosexual.

Drag king and drag queen= Drag is a term applied to clothing and make-up worn as a costume for special occasions and usually because a person is performing or entertaining as a hostess, stage artist or at an event (e.g. Rupaul). This is in contrast to those who cross-dress for reasons other than as a source of entertainment for others or transgendered people who are not necessarily drag queens or cross-dressers but sometimes fit into those labels. Drag is usually theatrical, often comedic, sometimes grotesque, and has been occasionally considered a caricature of women by feminists. Within the genre of drag are gender illusionists who do try to "pass" as another gender. Drag artists play and educate on various gender issues and have a long tradition in LGBT culture although heterosexuals have had drag in straight culture as well, with many straight men wearing drag at Halloween and straight comics (e.g. Dame Edna, Monty Python) including drag in their acts. Whereas drag queen usually applies to female identified drag, the term "drag king" is usually women doing male drag. A faux queen is a newer term covering women doing traditional female drag.

Transvestite= A transvestite is someone who cross-dresses, but transvestic fetishism is a medical term for someone with a fetish for cross-dressing. To prevent confusion, the term "transvestite" has been rejected in favor of "cross-dresser". Transvestic fetishism has been considered a derogatory term, as it implies a hierarchy in which the sexual element of transgender behavior is of low social value. It is often difficult to distinguish between a fetish for cross-dressing, and transgender behaviour that includes sexual play.

Androgyne= An androgyne is a person who does not fit cleanly into the typical gender roles of their society. Androgynes may identify as beyond gender, between genders, moving across genders, entirely genderless, or any or all of these. Androgyne identities include pangender, bigender, ambigender, non-gendered, agender, gender fluid or intergender. Androgyne used to be a synonym for intersex people, but this usage has fallen out of favor. Androgyny can be either physical or psychological; it does not depend on birth sex and is not limited to intersex people. Occasionally, people who do not define themselves as androgynes adapt their physical appearance to look androgynous. This outward androgyny has been used in fashion, and the milder forms of it (women wearing men's pants or men wearing two earrings, for example) are not seen as transgender behavior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast