Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you take alternative medicine?

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you take alternative medicine?

Is it wrong to take random herbs and stuff for various complaints. For instance, I'm not sure if it works, but I drank a random herb tea to help me get over my sickness. Second, is it wrong for people to sell bogus stuff that may or may not work in curing people's ailments because they believe it might work? It sounds like one big money scam...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you take alternative medicine?

i think it's perfectly okay and should be made as a legitamte option!

cuz medicine was designed to relieve the pain until the deisease goes away... and the herbs were made to make the pain go away... which is why you sometimes get all crazy when you take herbs sometimes becuz it's workin' your body really hard!

and of course it's wrong to make money off the sick and old! ... it is profitable, but really not right!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I think anything natural can help you. Not the stuff they try to shove down you mouth when they think you get to mad, to fast. So yes it wrong to sell fake things. That's a lie, and greed just have to be one of the sins Ooohhhhhh.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope. Unless its prescribed by a professional ^_^ Otherwise it can be harmful. I am all for natural medicines Because natural stuff is good and also, I am allergic to antibiotics. XP

Newbie luv_inuyasha may be famous one day luv_inuyasha may be famous one day luv_inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

well I am a medical student and my parents are both doctors...as far as I have heard recently alternative medicines are on a rising path...they seem to have been successful in curing diseases with lesser side-effects than anything else..

Homeopathic medicines and ayurvedic herbs are among the ones which are becoming increasingly popular....the main aspect is that they have no side effects unlike other chemical drugs and antibiotics.

However one must be careful about the authenticity of the medicinal property of anything your consuming....they shuold be prescribed by a professional as Rave_grip said cause you never know whether the thing your consuming as a drug might develop you some allergies or might even be toxic

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i was on "Kalms" tablets and others like it, until my Psychiatrist put me on Quetiapine...

Now who's a clever bunny to know what that is?

Newbie luv_inuyasha may be famous one day luv_inuyasha may be famous one day luv_inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm isnt it used for treating psychotic disorders and symptoms such as hallucinations, delusions, and hostility...although it might be used for other purposes as well depending upon your psychiatrist's diagnosis...it is a dibenzothiazepine derivative I guess..

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Correct, but it can also help stop Anxiety problems

But u either knew ur stuff or u have been cheating!! LOL

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast