+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

Newbie rilakkuma is off to a good start rilakkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Question do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

for all the people that think its a lie this is just my opinion.i think that for all the people in the u.s. that already dont trust the government,i doubt the government would go and do something as much as lieing about killing and defeating one of the most evil people in history.this would cause way more distrust and possibly cause a revoloution.i seriously doubt they lied about it.although im not saying i trust the government myself.i dont.i have trust problems enough as it isand this is not a question were i want to see argument,its that weve talked about it in school and i wanted some new opinions.so discuse please.^-^
    Last edited by rilakkuma; May 05, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
    ※∞※de nihilo nihil※∞※
    do not conform to this world

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well, if you don't trust the Government, then how do you know that bin Laden was alive to begin with. He may have just been a 'Bogy Man' fabricated by the Government to take the public's eye off of other Government issues, and also serving as justification for spending on the military services...

Without having trust in the public information sources, all you really have to go one is personal belief, and what you can see with your own eye's... (Is the World really round?, that by itself is hard to prove by just looking with your own eyes...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's certainly possible that bin Laden isn't dead or that Al Qaeda doesn't exist as a terrorist organization. After all, we only know what the media tells us. I'm not saying that it's incredibly likely, I just think that it's incredibly plausible.
    There is a fair amount of evidence to support the idea that bin Laden isn't dead. Firstly, the timing. With a presidential election coming up, after ten years, all of a sudden we catch Osama bin Laden. Then, the fact that they won't release pictures (as of now). Of course, there is some solid reasoning as why they wouldn't want to release pictures, but it still appears suspicious. The most suspicious thing really is his 'burial', though. To me, it's odd that no one stopped and thought, "Wow, maybe if we throw his body into the ocean where no one can find it, it will appear fishy".
    Again, I think that Osama bin Laden is probably dead. But it's not unthinkable to suggest that he isn't.

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you're all full of it. He's dead and gone. One less crazy bastard in the world for everyone to worry about.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    I think it's certainly possible that bin Laden isn't dead or that Al Qaeda doesn't exist as a terrorist organization. After all, we only know what the media tells us. I'm not saying that it's incredibly likely, I just think that it's incredibly plausible.
    There is a fair amount of evidence to support the idea that bin Laden isn't dead. Firstly, the timing. With a presidential election coming up, after ten years, all of a sudden we catch Osama bin Laden. Then, the fact that they won't release pictures (as of now). Of course, there is some solid reasoning as why they wouldn't want to release pictures, but it still appears suspicious. The most suspicious thing really is his 'burial', though. To me, it's odd that no one stopped and thought, "Wow, maybe if we throw his body into the ocean where no one can find it, it will appear fishy".
    Again, I think that Osama bin Laden is probably dead. But it's not unthinkable to suggest that he isn't.
    I believe that the burial at sea was a muslim thing, at least that's what I heard, and it wasn' out of respect for Bin Laden but the muslim religion itself. As far as Bin Laden not being dead, I find it very unlikely that the U.S would go through all that trouble and spend billions of dollars to find one man, to jus' not kill him. He was a threat to everyone, not jus' Jews and the U.S. If we're gonna doubt our government's commitment in this then we might as well doubt it on everything, so we might as well jus' dissolve it and start over from scratch. I'm not saying that the government doesn' have it's secrets or that we should put our full faith into it, only the foolish do, I'm saying that on many situations; like with Bin Laden; there are things that our government agrees with us on. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I believe he's dead because it all looks like it's fake and why would the government do something that fake. I mean seriously this isn't a b-rated movie. If the government want to fake it all than the government would have had a burial and faked the whole thing. Anything is possible though (maybe he was never real or maybe the U.S. government secretly attached them first) and unless you're one of the government's top dogs there's nothing you can do about it to really know the truth.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason he was buried at sea was because his religious beliefs request to be buried in 24 hours and no country would bury him on their soil so they had a water burial.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

well, actually, I never heard of a muslim religious belief about throwing away bodies into water :P I don't mean anything by this, all what I'm saying is that this burial wasn't made to comply with the muslim beliefs or so, it was even criticized by islamic scholars; U can read more here:
    Islamic scholars criticize bin Laden's sea burial - Yahoo! News
    anyway, how can we know that the US army killed bin ladden themselves? this story has many missing proofs, what if bin ladden was dead long time ago but the US made this story maybe coz of presidential matters?
    the thing is, no one knows nothing, we just hear what the media tells us :P
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast