+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

i have several questions. first off, why would bin ladden attack the u.s.? what would his reason be for attacking? was it cuz he didn't like the government here or he hated the u.s. citezens? Did he maybe hav a score to settle with some one here but made a mistake on where that person was located after he attacked? Why would the government just now being able to find him when they are the ones with the tecnology and resources? And what was the perpous of having all of that publicity with bin ladden being killed and sent out in the ocean, or wat ever they did, instead of just killing him on the spot? They could avoid the trouble and just get it done with as fast as they could by just bombing him and have his remains just be exploded or burnt to adh. and i believe that bin ladden is still out there, probably pissed cuz of the U.S. making fun ov him and lying about him. those pictures on the internet and news and stuff could all be fake. bin ladden is still out there to my opinion, and he might not hav been the one to have caused those disasters. maybe it was someone framing him and blamed him for their actions. Who knows? we all hav our opinions and thoughts
    Death is interesting

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you think that bin ladden is really dead?

He orignally helped us with a war back in the 80's, but then went rogue. I don't know exact details though.
    We gotta make our choices...because in the end we are who we choose to be.

Because choice is the only real freedom any of us have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2