+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: does anybody...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: does anybody...

drugs are nothing but a hum bug they distort you thoughts and feeling
    and numb your mind to everything. i keep away form them 100%
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yeah... I smoke cigs and that's about it. I've been off the Mary-Jane for a few months now

Newbie Surio may be famous one day Surio may be famous one day Surio's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, I like my life... Drugs= Evil...
    Evil!
    They ruin your life, I had some Ex-Addict at my school to explain his life... Wow, what a bad life.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

I'm drug free.
    I've tried one cigarette due to peer pressure and i didn't get addicted. Felt like throwing up. Jeez that thing was nasty. " I'm going to kill you" was went through my mind after i had it,eh...never got to that point though.

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    Please dont do that. You have a high risk of death on that. I have heard so many times in the news of teens die'n so easily because of it.

Really the only drug that i would use is alcohol on occasion. I advise against everything else.

As my fave shirt says " (drugs) There are cooler ways to die"

Those teens who died probably drank too much water or died from dancing to hard. But thxs for caring =]

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Drugs...
    i took some last night since my head was almost burst open of headache...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive tried extasis and like Metsuki called it.... Mery-Jane....
    with extasis I feel so pumped up, it was crazy...
    and with the Mery-Jane, I felt like numb... taken away, but happy.. ^^

I say the only way to truly live life... its to try it all.... ofcource using ur brain...
    if ppl wanna die doing drugs fine by me its each person choice... for me... ppl say u get addicted if u try it... but I dunno if it was thats something wrong with me... I didn feel the need to do it again like an addict... :S
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    Ive tried extasis and like Metsuki called it.... Mery-Jane....
    with extasis I feel so pumped up, it was crazy...
    and with the Mery-Jane, I felt like numb... taken away, but happy.. ^^

I say the only way to truly live life... its to try it all.... ofcource using ur brain...
    if ppl wanna die doing drugs fine by me its each person choice... for me... ppl say u get addicted if u try it... but I dunno if it was thats something wrong with me... I didn feel the need to do it again like an addict... :S
    Just cause you didn't get addicted doesn't mean others wont so thats horrible advice!
    I've lost two freinds to drugs which is horrible! I don't do drugs, I don't even drink! But anyway personally I think they are terrible! Espeicially after seeing what happened to my freinds! Its a waste of money and a waste of time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast