+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Evil Truly Exist?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Evil Truly Exist?

No, kiling is not evil, because it is usually driven by either natural cause- like the wish to survive. Or by the weaknesses that are in human nature- like wishes for power, money etc.

But it is evil, if you kill just because you enjoy it. because you love to see people suffer, don't you agree... That is something that is unnatural... something that is totaly digusting... and only humans do that as far as I know... (yes, cats smetimes play with their preys before killing them, but they do it because like that they learn how to survive, learning is also a part of a natural instinct, what justification is there for people killing for fun nowadays?)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie krasey is off to a good start
    Thanks

I believe its just how you look at it and if the person who thinks there doing something wrong. If it is evil they would now its evil themself and thats how I think its evil. So yes i do think there is evil. Its just like wrong or not.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Humans are animals. As much as you want to deny it, as much as you want to believe your bible and say that "animals don't have souls and we do", It wont make it true.

Humans are just like any other animal. Every animal has its flaws and its advantages. Some animals are faster runners. Some animals are better swimmers. Some animals are more intelligent. We happen to be the ladder.

Good, bad, justice, and evil are all words and illusions created by the human mind. There is no good or bad. What one society sees as good, another society will see as bad.

A true definition of good or bad can't change. Because good and bad are set in stone. If a society sees something as good one day, but then the next day they see it as bad, it means it was never good in the first place.

Every ambition in your life, (religion, a purpose, love, wealth, immortality, happiness, fear of death), they are all illusions. They are things created by your mind to propel you through life. Disregarding all that, and the basic instincts exist.

The instinct of survival. You flee, fight, eat, drink, and fear, for your basic need to survive. Its the only thing that matters to animals. You try to live life as long as you can as best as you can, desperately hoping you will someday go somewhere better, to heaven, or to wealth. Its pointless. Your whole life is pointless. There is no purpose. You were born, you survive as long as you can, you maybe make offspring, and then you die. Thats life.

And no, I'm not saying that if were animals then why dont we just kill eachother without cause. That's why theres government.

Even with animals, there are basic governments, Pack leaders, the head gorilla, etc. They regulate what the rest of the group can do, where to hunt, how much they can eat, who eats what. Its not uncommon. Humans arent that unique, just more complex.

But, we create government, which is a basic instinct for all animals, to keep everything in order. Anarchy can only exist for so long, until some form of government comes into existence, shortly after.
    First off, I don't read the bible anymore--so I could care less about what it says, really. Which would make your "animals have no souls" attack kinda pointless at the moment. Second, I know that humans are animals! Who doesn't?? But, we're far different than animals, because we were given much more than animals. Animals don't build towns and cities, animals don't protest about gay rights, animals don't cause war (which is disproving your animal government statement) and animals don't worry about the opinions of others (unless they're domesticated). Animals simply don't care about anything but survival, where as humans care about EVERYTHING!!

Simply put, animals don't need to worry about good or evil, because that's not the way they work. Animals are all good, given the fact that they can't process those kinds of thoughts (good vs. evil). They don't murder, they kill for survival. You don't see wolves startin' beef with the cyotes down the street, because they don't care about other animals, unless they're gonna eat them!

Humans have to deal with those concepts because we're the ones who created them. EVIL EXISTS!! You just can't see it until it's in your face!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Evil doesn't exist. Its like the boogey man. Theres no such thing. It's just a difference in societies opinions. There is no right or wrong, only difference.

We arent different then animals, just more complex.

They build nests, giant hives, series of tunnels, very complex structures. We build houses, and buildings. A city is nothing but a series of buildings with a population and means of travel. Animals have these. A series of structures in one community.

Animals kill without eating as well. To defend their nest, their life, their young. They even fight over females, or with females, and kill each other. Chickens fight each other for no reason. So do dogs, cats, even bulls. Not because they're hungry, but because of their aggressive nature. Monkeys even group up and chase a fellow monkey down, and beat them to death, for food? No.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    But, murder is only bad because the law and religions say it is. Other religions and even other countrys at different times didnt see killing another human as murder.

Killing someone to save your life, to defend yourself or your property, do you call that murder?

Is a murderer really evil? Or just mentally unstable and needs help.

And yes, im saying there is no good, and no evil, because they are both just words to define societys views.
    Yes taking another persons life for ones own benefit is not justification for murder. Its killing with cold blood stained hands. If you try to justify murder than one is considered to be blind what the main factors of right and wrong.

Society has to define good and evil to help maintain security in life. We never want to live in fear of own life if Murder is no longer considered a crime. If you really want a world of chaos where there is no longer a boundary of good and evil then please make sure I am not alive when it happens.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder is a crime, and you can call it evil, but it really isnt. Maybe the principle of murder is evil, but the person doing it isnt.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Evil does exist, evil is doing things that are not right, hurting people, killing and destroying, with no reason what so ever- that is evil. That is what should be considered wrong in all religions, all regions and I'm sure it is actually.... There aren't many beings who would do that, but sometimes... we meet with it.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Thats your opinion. Another country may consider human sacrifices to be right, and infidelity to be evil. It all depends on society. Destruction and aggression is human nature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast