61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Does god exist?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does god exist?

Can I just say that I believe one of the worst atheists out there, are the ones who used to be in a religion? Explanation: They go into as much of a denial that there is no god as much as their "old bretheren" go into denial that there is a god.

No shoving your faiths, anyone. Don't want another of these topics to haunt the graves of AO.

But seriously... strong and stubborn atheists are "just as bad" as strong and stubborn religious followers. (Both can be considered fanatics from both ends)

If you don't believe in a god, okay, you don't. You don't have to go melodramatic about it, peeps.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I've been in most of those topics... I know how annoying they can get.
    The meaning of life is the basis of practically every religion (if it isn't, then it's probably a cult), so it always eventually leads to religion. You'd have to bold and underline DO NOT TALK ABOUT RELIGION... however, that would lead to people who say "THAT'S DISCRIMINATION! My religion is my life!"... and no matter how much you don't believe in what they believe, IT IS TRUE, IT IS THEIR LIFE. O_o So, there's no going around that one.

No, I actually knew what you were talking about. That's a debate of the relationship between God and Man, it can also lead to the debate of Fate or Free Will... topics I've grown tired of. If anyone wanted more ammo against those who believe in God, no better ammo than knowing that we fight amongst each other (everyone knows that). The bickering drives me insane.

However, like my previous posts on this topic, I don't believe God has such a distant relationship as a Father or Mother or Brother or Guardian. O_o If anything, God would rather be treated the same way we treat other people if God were just one person. ... o_o my opinion.

I agree with you there. I don't believe humans should fear death like they do. But naturally, we fear death like all animals do: We don't want to stop living. Survival.
    However, when religion goes into play, people make other reasons...

People should try to fix the world instead of just praying for a new one.

But I don't believe that the hope of an afterlife is as bad as fearing an end to the world.
    O_o Think about it, all the believers of God believe, in some way, of an end to the world, right? They believe God wants that, right?
    But everytime we get some "prediction" to the end of the world, we all start freaking out! >_< That doesn't even make sense!!!

All-in-all...
    I say it's pretty disrespectful because there are a few of us who don't always post on those topics that have to put up with these "faithfuls" that shove their beliefs in everyone's faces... and all of a sudden, we're grouped in with them. -_- It gets bothersome.
    Well, if I disrespect someone.I am sorry. But, I am just posting my thoughts and ideas.

Hmm, belives and the meaning of life.Are two of the topics that cause so much trouble in the Real world, that is kinda of funny.People start fighting because someone said something wrong or the other person missunderstand something. Live life the best you can and if there is an after life then good, if not then crab we will just have to deal with then. I for one won't mind just sleeping after life for awhile.
    Perfection is dull

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to not belive in God until I read this book called the secret and now I can say I do.

In the book this guy says:
    James Ray

Most poeple define themselves by this finle body, but you're not a finle body. Even under a microscope you're an energy field. What we know about energy is this:
    You go to a quantumphysiciist and you say,
    " What creats the world?"
    And he or she says,
    "Energy"
    "Well describe energy"
    "Ok, it cna never be created or destroyed, it always was, always has been everything that ever existed always exists, it's moving into form, through form, and out of form."
    You go to a theologin and ask the question
    "What created the Univers?"
    And he or he will say," God"
    "Ok describe God"
    Always always was, always has been everything that ever existed always exists, it's moving into form, through form, and out of form."
    And well thats how I see God as and now I can fully say that I belive in God.
    Last edited by P.R. Princess; Jun 22, 2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: The quote was not closed.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie hasao is off to a good start hasao's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Does god exist?

[QUOTE=Lotski;504355]I know GOD exist even if no one explains to me how..
    He exist coz He made me, He gave me life..
    i am religious myself. i go to church every sunday.
    i know i live because there is a GOD giving me life.
    if ever i have made my mistakes or did bad things,
    i know He will still forgive me.. but hey, i ask for forgiveness too,
    (in the name of Jesus Christ.

Newbie timmy t is off to a good start timmy t's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not heavy into religion, but i still believe that there is a god, and people should live each day as if it's their last, 'cause if it's your time - then go with no regrets!

Banned This Is Me is off to a good start This Is Me's Avatar
    Thanks

God may live but i'm not sure how hopefully he looks down on us and takes care of us but who really knows???

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yes!!! he does exist !!

beacuse if he didnt exist we wouldnt ether since he made us ...and he also sent his son here too whom died for OUR sins

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do believe god exists, but i don't believe in it the way most reliegons do. i believe god is the universe, and that this will become a very heated topic

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast