61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Does god exist?

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does god exist?

equinn I can't understand you just asume things which are being told are the truth.

Until there is some proof and not just some people saying there is a god,
    and convincing the people who just want to believe cause they are afraid of the risk there might not be anything after a persons life.

I think you can better await for proof then just taking something for granted

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i do believe in some that is almighty and and wise that created human kind and everything in the universe and beyond lol yes i do believe in GOD!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Nathalie_ View Post
    equinn I can't understand you just asume things which are being told are the truth.

Until there is some proof and not just some people saying there is a god,
    and convincing the people who just want to believe cause they are afraid of the risk there might not be anything after a persons life.

I think you can better await for proof then just taking something for granted
    Nathalie, most or all belives are base on beliveing in something without proof that is what makes a person's faith. To belive in something without seeing.

And plus, people want to belive in an after life.

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    I used to not belive in God until I read this book called the secret and now I can say I do.

In the book this guy says:

And well thats how I see God as and now I can fully say that I belive in God.
    That my friend is a law. The law of Energy and Matter. Both can't be destroy or made. But can just change their form or shape.But still don't see how that made you belive or see god in that way.

Hmm, maybe I shall read the book. Is call "The Secret" right??
    Perfection is dull

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is called the secret.

And heres the website if you want to check it out. Law of Attraction :: The Secret :: Offical Web Site of The Secret
    They also made a movie on it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Nathalie_ View Post
    I can understand you protecting your believe but why do you believe?
    I would believe if there would be any proof but I don't believe because it might give me false hope, look at it like this:
    I don't believe in a god, so if there would be one in the end I would scratch behind my ear and think well not so bad after all
    But if you would believe in god, and there isn't one then what? Whould religios people just burst into tears and finally understand their whole life they where believing in a lie.
    I think that would be much more horrible, believing in god your whole life and then get to know there isn't one.
    Why do I believe in god? That is just as asking: "Why do You believe in love."
    God is something just as unreal as love, you can't prove its existance with scientifical teories, you must find it in your heart.

Even if god is just an illusion, I have to believe it, either because I'm a human and I need to believe or because it's too wonderfult to be untrue- the feeling I get when I prey...

And, about the fact that it would be horrible to find out there really is no god, then think about love again... you find out your love wasn't true.. does that make you give up on it? If there is life after death but no god, then I'd propably think god is but I must still earn a chance to see him...

But, if there's no god, there's propably no life after death, so I wouldn't find out that god doesn't exist.

There's no way my heart could be broken about this, if you believe you'll find your god everywhere and it'll help you get through anything.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Why do I believe in god? That is just as asking: "Why do You believe in love."
    God is something just as unreal as love, you can't prove its existance with scientifical teories, you must find it in your heart.

Even if god is just an illusion, I have to believe it, either because I'm a human and I need to believe or because it's too wonderfult to be untrue- the feeling I get when I prey...

And, about the fact that it would be horrible to find out there really is no god, then think about love again... you find out your love wasn't true.. does that make you give up on it? If there is life after death but no god, then I'd propably think god is but I must still earn a chance to see him...

But, if there's no god, there's propably no life after death, so I wouldn't find out that god doesn't exist.

There's no way my heart could be broken about this, if you believe you'll find your god everywhere and it'll help you get through anything.
    I have to said you explain yourself greatly well. I am in a way move if you would like to said because you show that you belive in what you want.
    Also because in theory you meant be right.Hmm, thank you. You have gave me something to bite on for awhile(meaning that me and a few friends will talk about this and most likely get into a long talk which meant last a few hours.Like always-_-.But hack there is always food waiting after themXD)
    Perfection is dull

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ nice to hear something like that... Nice to hear that I haven't mumbled nonsence around the theme as I might do. lol... Thank You John ^^

Yup, I believe in God as much as I believe in love, nothing can change that... you can put whatever kind of scientifical prove and stuff...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Why do humans need proof for everything? sometimes 1 just needs faith.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast