View Poll Results: Does god exist?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definately.

    61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

    13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

    26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 106

Thread: Does god exist?

  1. #97
    Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    of course that question cannot be answered

    people dont know for sure

    who knows the whole idea couldve been made by some guy on crack

    unless you go back in time

    there isnt really a way to tell

    Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

  2. #98
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Does god exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    of course that question cannot be answered

    people dont know for sure

    who knows the whole idea couldve been made by some guy on crack

    unless you go back in time

    there isnt really a way to tell
    That is for sure, that is way in many churchs they will tell you, you need to have faith to belive in something that can't be prove only for one book.(Bible)

    Belive or think in what you want. That is the freedom we have, as humans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    Why do humans need proof for everything? sometimes 1 just needs faith.
    Faith is what everyone follows a belive should have or has to have in order to be really a beliver of their own belives.

    Humans like to have something to see or feel when they are in disaper. Is like someone cames and tells them their belives are wrong, they can said well, we got this ect(item or thing that was the person who they follow or belive was the messeger of their god)And no matter how much prove you bring them to show them they are wrong. They wouldn't belive you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    ^^ nice to hear something like that... Nice to hear that I haven't mumbled nonsence around the theme as I might do. lol... Thank You John ^^

    Yup, I believe in God as much as I believe in love, nothing can change that... you can put whatever kind of scientifical prove and stuff...
    You are welcome. My only advise would be, keep beliveing in what you belive.
    Never let doubts make you rethink your belives.

    For me, my family(parnets and aunts and all the ther folks) have all differnet belives. That is why, I don't 100% belive in a God of their belives. I think there is a god or something like but I have yet to find what I am searching for.
    Perfection is dull

  3. #99
    Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a Demon's Arms
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    For me, my family(parnets and aunts and all the ther folks) have all differnet belives. That is why, I don't 100% belive in a God of their belives. I think there is a god or something like but I have yet to find what I am searching for.
    Why you don't really have to search far for it now do you... you can create it yourself, you can believe in anything you wish to believe in. I am lutheran still I believe in god in my own way, noone can tell me how I should imagine him, noone can be sure he is right...

    My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

  4. #100
    Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the States
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Does god exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Why you don't really have to search far for it now do you... you can create it yourself, you can believe in anything you wish to believe in. I am lutheran still I believe in god in my own way, noone can tell me how I should imagine him, noone can be sure he is right...
    Yes ,that is truth but I guess,I am like other humans who wish to find a greater reason or thing at work in a way. For me, I live only to see where I end up at the end of this road. Besides that I got no other reason to live. I have ask people what their resolution is but a few tell something that doesn't mean I live because I want or I can't do anything elso but live on. Guess, I want to belive in a god but I need a reason to live. So I think if I keep searching maybe I will find that thing and also the kinda of God. I am looking for.
    Perfection is dull

  5. #101
    Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    681
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Why you don't really have to search far for it now do you... you can create it yourself, you can believe in anything you wish to believe in. I am lutheran still I believe in god in my own way, noone can tell me how I should imagine him, noone can be sure he is right...
    A lot of people can believe he or she is correct in their decision and beliefs. People aren't necesarrily willing to die or create war over a God faith they have no interest or belief in.

    This is the reason why people can talk to others or convert with such confidence and conviction.

    You can create it yourself, and plenty do, but quite a few need some guidance or the path shown to them .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Yes ,that is truth but I guess,I am like other humans who wish to find a greater reason or thing at work in a way. For me, I live only to see where I end up at the end of this road. Besides that I got no other reason to live. I have ask people what their resolution is but a few tell something that doesn't mean I live because I want or I can't do anything elso but live on. Guess, I want to belive in a god but I need a reason to live. So I think if I keep searching maybe I will find that thing and also the kinda of God. I am looking for.
    Living only to see what is at the end of the road seems pretty wasteful to me. Seeking answers day in and day out is a poor habit in my opinon. I suppose I could say I am on the same path, but I don't hinder myself or burden my mind or body with the continuous question of "what is or what will be".

    Ask questions, seek the answer, but don't allow it to become a punishment. Keep to the flow and all becomes well. So what if you don't have an exact figure on what is to come, having faith should be good enough; just enough, allowing one to push forward without having to wait for the inevitable, but meet it head on.

  6. #102
    Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a Demon's Arms
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Yes ,that is truth but I guess,I am like other humans who wish to find a greater reason or thing at work in a way. For me, I live only to see where I end up at the end of this road. Besides that I got no other reason to live. I have ask people what their resolution is but a few tell something that doesn't mean I live because I want or I can't do anything elso but live on. Guess, I want to belive in a god but I need a reason to live. So I think if I keep searching maybe I will find that thing and also the kinda of God. I am looking for.
    Find a reason to live, e? ^^ yea... a tough quest, witch sometimes seems quite silly to me, because to me it's so obvious, I live to love... But I truly understand how it is... I've just found a simple reason and don't need to serch anymore, I enjoy my life, it's so hard to find the reason... I tihnk Budhism had a great one... I think it was budhism, fix me if I'm wrong- to join a powerfull force after life that keeps the world going- you have to live a good life if you wish to do that... so that is what keeps those people going...
    Now I think we've wandered too far from the topic... or I've...

    My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

  7. #103
    Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Inbetween stuff.
    Posts
    1,414
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 67 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    -u- To see what's at the end of the road...
    If I did the same, and if God was at the end of the road, the most I'd say is: "Oh... hey."

    To me, the end of the road means nothing without the journey there.
    The destination may have the rewards, but there are many treasures along the way as well.
    ^_^ I guess I'm saying that those who just wait will find that they've wasted their lives waiting... the so-called Christians who want to believe in a God, so they just follow their rules until they see Him in the end.
    Unless they truly enjoyed it, they will find no satisfaction other than an "answer".



    Those who seek the end, will only find the end.

  8. #104
    Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Close to the edge or in my dreams
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Does god exist?

    A God does exist... Whose God??? Your God & I say that with the up most respect... Whatever is your belief... I know people have different perspective on the matter, but I do believe you have to have the faith & hope of the one who created you... And believe there is a better life after death... There is always a constant fight of good & evil & not to believe in your "Creator" is the way of evil prevailing... If you believe in nothing & don't have faith, then why not just go on a kiling spree & get what "life" owes you or just terminate your life cause it has no purpose.?. And if you say something like you live for LOVE or your family then remember... God is LOVE!!!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did Jesus exist?
    By nb194 in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: Apr 06, 2006, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2006, 03:33 PM
  3. Why Doesnt God Prove He Exist?
    By hellknight in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2006, 03:46 PM
  4. does god really exist???
    By kakashi_sensei in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: Aug 30, 2005, 01:24 AM
  5. does even havean or hell exist?
    By name one in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2005, 04:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts