61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Does god exist?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Does god exist?

the reason somethings domt seem to make since is that they left somethings from the bible that they did fpr the simple fact that alot of it was just notes and remdies for herbal treatmeants and everydau thoughts .

they only put in the bibble the thing that would be spritual
    infacr i have a bibble that has sevral chapters in that are prayers for
    excorsims and myths about creatures that roamed the earth
    yeah it is intresting but they took it oput probably because
    that had nothing to do with god and man at all .

the bible i have is like 200 years old so i rarly touch it because its
    pages are really fragile the last im looked through it a few pages
    fell out and i figured its best to just leave it be.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's really up to you. It's all up to you. Whether you choose to believe in God or not, is your decision. However, my input on this all is that God does exist. With this huge universe.. and us being here on this Earth will technology and everything we have.. there had to be a bigger being, a much more powerful one to have created it all, no? The Bible was written when Jesus was; and states all that he did, and all that God wants us to do. Yes, some of the things stated in The Bible are questionable, but it is just to guide us.

Again, whether or not you want to become a Christian and believe in God.. you have to find yourself first, and see where you stand. Do you want to spend the rest of your life not believing in anything more than just science and facts.. or do you choose to go beyond? To immortality, to eternal life?

Your call.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I just think that if you do something bad and never accept Christ that you go to Hell for an eternity, I think thats a bad thing... I mean we ourselves only have what... 60-100 years of life, I think life is rather short to find out the answers... compared to the people that lived in the period of Jesus who lived in the hundreds of years.

I think sure there is an afterlife but I just can't picture it being 1. Heaven or 2. Hell I think there something weird about that...

The bible is a book also and it could have been a story just to make people good..? You never know unless you actually die, which sucks... ;-;

I wish I knew the answers life would be so less troublesome...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

no rule says you have to read the bible to know God. how can God be just and require that? the truth of teh bible is proclaimed by the entire universe, noone who majors in mathematical and astronomical sciences will dispute the the universe simply can't exist without some kind of creator. simply look to the stars, or the forests, or the oceans, to se that god must be (and is) everywhere. the basic tenets of the bible are basically common sense. people who say that america's laws (and most other country's) aren't based on the bible are sadly misinformed. thou shalt not (ten commandments -1) and you have the basic law of america (and the 1st commandment to a degree).

if you don't come to god by the bible, that's cool; if you do, thats cool too. As long as you believe that there is a just and righteous god who is worthy of all praise and glory then thats all he wants.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in god. The day he comes down to earth and says "hey, I'm god" and can prove it. Then I'll believe in god/gods, or whatever other relgions and gods there are out there.

Why? I don't know. I just lost what little interest I did have in god or religion. I guess it's because, I see no point in worrying about it. I have better things to worry about, like having fun, earning money, doing what I like doing, enjoying the things and people that are in my life.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just really sick of everyone being all like
    " You have to be a christian to be a good person."
    I also hate it when people try and shove religion down my throat.
    Like the person above me said. If there is a god and he wants us to beleive in him then why does he let little kids be born with cancer when he is supposed to be so merciful. Can someone answer me that?
    Dear Dinah...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

*takes a look around* Ok, lebrasiara isn't here.... She would kill me if she heared this, maybe, I couldn't put my faith in a book also, so I don't... God deffinetely exists, I'm sure of that because he found me even without that book...
    And I'm sure it doesn't matter weather you're christian or budhist or whatever, it's the same god for everyone, different people around the world just see him different.
    And God has to make people with cancer and stuff for we are humans, we are always complaining, if there were no sickesses we wouldn't like something else... we always find something, there's a need for evil for us to see good... It's like that, we are... blind sometimes... we understand what we have only when it's gone... If there was no pain and sadness, we wouldn't understand how luchy to have love, friends and health, isn't it so? I'm sure it would be like that with me.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    *takes a look around* Ok, lebrasiara isn't here.... She would kill me if she heared this, maybe, I couldn't put my faith in a book also, so I don't... God deffinetely exists, I'm sure of that because he found me even without that book...
    And I'm sure it doesn't matter weather you're christian or budhist or whatever, it's the same god for everyone, different people around the world just see him different.
    And God has to make people with cancer and stuff for we are humans, we are always complaining, if there were no sickesses we wouldn't like something else... we always find something, there's a need for evil for us to see good... It's like that, we are... blind sometimes... we understand what we have only when it's gone... If there was no pain and sadness, we wouldn't understand how luchy to have love, friends and health, isn't it so? I'm sure it would be like that with me.

But what about the people like me who already understand. I understood that way before anything bad ever happened to me?
    Dear Dinah...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast