61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Does god exist?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does god exist?

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I am just really sick of everyone being all like
    " You have to be a christian to be a good person."
    I also hate it when people try and shove religion down my throat.
    I am not a Christian, but I don't think all Christians are like that. I had a few tell me that I will go to hell since I am not a Christian, but I wouldn't suppose all are like that ~!! Well, in my country there aren't a lot of Christians, but all of whom I have met are very open and kind people. ^^

And I don't think you have to be a Christian to be a good person ~! As religious as I am, I don't think one even needs to believe in God in order to be a good human being. That's just my belief, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    Like the person above me said. If there is a god and he wants us to beleive in him then why does he let little kids be born with cancer when he is supposed to be so merciful. Can someone answer me that?
    I had a brother who died of really sad sickness before I even got to see him; he wasn't even one year old when he died. It was so sudden and unexpected ~! Look at me now, why isn't he given a life to embrace all the love and happiness offered by his parents, while I get to live it? It wrecks my heart! It hurts even more when I visit his grave on his birthday! Why not me, but him?

According to my belief, it's because of Karma. I ask no one to believe me. It's just my belief, is all.

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i beleive in god....but i also beleive someone down there REALLY likes me... >_<

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't remember the weirdest dream I ever had. But I remember this one dream where my mom stabbed me and slit my throat a couple of times.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I can't remember the weirdest dream I ever had. But I remember this one dream where my mom stabbed me and slit my throat a couple of times.
    um that's exactly why i think god exists as well
    but really there is just so much more to life than questioning
    things like if there is or isn't a god just know that something of
    great intelligence made us be it alians that left there
    DNA here for us to live on as there kind died out to having monkey
    genes in us if you be live that Darwin bull crap HA .

but its what you belive that makes your belife that strong
    that mae it important not what you read or anything else
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

A few days ago I was walking home and a lighting storm came up. I started to run towards home and I said, "if there is a god strike me down with lighting," a few times.

P.S. Holderofthedarkchalice I just posted that in the wrong thread. I meant to post that in the weirdest dream thread.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

that's cool man i just found it funny since i rarely see anything
    like that it really keeps you o your toes around here seeing things
    like that but no worries i have dine that my self i just saw it as funny is all.

and i agree with what you are saying its that if you belive in something
    you have to have faith or not have faith at all and to some asking for
    something to happen and it dosnt is all the proof some people need
    which is cool since it is what makes each persons beilife thatmuch
    more important to have
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

now that is someting that i might be able to sink my teeth into, did you know that one of the churchs in England has a horn form a real unicorn, or thats what I herd from the Histroy station. Yea in midevil times churches used mithal beast the drgon symbolized there devil and the unicorn was a symbol of there crist. now a days if you go into a chuch and say that you belive in one of them they will call you a sinner and tell you your going to hell.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

To me God exist.

Theres always going to be questions that us humans cant fully explain. God has put it in our hands, so it is up to us if we decide to believe in him or not, he gave us a choice to follow him and his righteous ways or burn in the depths of hell. God works in mysterious ways, and humans tend to not believe in things that they cant solve with simple equations and such. And let me but it this way, lets say there is no god at all, but the whole time you had faith till the very end, at the very least you could say that you was just being safe in case there really was a god. But if you didnt have faith , and when it came down to it and you found out there was a god, you would be screwed all because you just felt like not believing in something over you life time. It doesnt hurt to do good deeds in your life, pray every once in a while.

So dont loss hope or faith now becuase of those questions you cant get off your mind, because in the end it will all work out for the better.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast