61 61.00%
  • No, of course not.

13 13.00%
  • I don't know.

26 26.00%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Does god exist?

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does god exist?

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I've had trouble with religion all my life. I've been through various religions, I don't care to count them. With christianity my problem has always been that I cannot put all of my faith into a book(the bible). As for now I am just a self discoverer so I would love it if I could get some opinions or suggestions to help me on the road to discovering the truth.
    I know for a fact the God exists, the way i learned was thru my mother's branch of Christianity, Holliness or Pentecostal. you feel the power of God in the church, its nothing like Baptist(im not downing this branch, its a comparison). My Dad's branch (Baptist) does not really show the power of God, but it is a way of worshiping the lord and it teaches you about the Bible and its teachings. I know its hard to stay faithful, and sin free, but we are all human and we are not perfect, the only perfect being is God. Which is why we renounce our former way of life and follow the path of the Bible and God. Its very hard, which is why we ask for forgiveness and take up our Bible daily. God loves all and wants to save all, but all must want to follow the way of God. Seek him and you will be found =)

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe god exist.
    But what I believe will not change what some of you other people may think. So why even bother.

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

I am about 50/50 on it. Not a religious person .

Who hasn't jumped from religion to religion trying to figure out if there is a true god or not? Most of us do go through this at one point in our lives and still trying to figure out if he exists or is it human make believe. Guess its up to the person to decide what they believe in and to have faith in some higher power if they wish too.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont thin god exsits. and i think that the bible is abunch of crap. i just cant blive in somthing that has no proof.

Tanks zyta

Newbie GodsGirl411 is off to a good start GodsGirl411's Avatar
    Thanks

If you look at some historian work about religion. You'll find out very quickly that there really was a person named Jesus who was sinless and performed many miracles.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

me personally i believe in god and do truely believe he exsist. i am not going to ie, with all that science and locic people are saying i got skeptical and started to say maybe he isnt' but i was going to cghurch and reading the bible and im like god does exsist. science wasnt there when jesus was so how can they possibly know? they can date rocks and look up old pootery and stuff as much as they want, but god and jesus exsist. and people believe noahs ark wasnt real, well since science means so much, it was proof of a great flood that covered over 3/4 of the world. saw it on discovery channel.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

This whole god story is simply a man made tool to help people cope with their own mortality, to make people feel like there is a purpose and that someone IS actually in control over everything. And hey, whatever makes you happy I say. It does make me sad if people waste too much of their life devoted to such things, since it will all amount to nothing, (there is no heaven either, it's simply a story to make you not live in complete fear of death). But until I'm god I can't control what people say or do. :3 Oh yeah, I'm strongly atheist in case you can't tell.

In conclusion it's been proven the IQ of non-believers is generally higher, and rightfully so I do say. Good day.

Edit: I feel it also important to note that they always have to try and find proof he DOES exist, this would be because it's human nature to be skeptical of something like this so-called 'god'. Everyone subconsciously knows it's all a lie. :P

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I say, if want to believe in him, you're free to. If you don't want to believe in him, it's also your descision. There was once a time when I once doubted the existance of God, but I simply believe he exists now because something on this world must be controlling us somehow.

My opinion anyways.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast