Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Newbie sarcosuchus is off to a good start sarcosuchus's Avatar
    Thanks

Does God exist?

Do you believe in god? does he exist? My opinion is god exist... who would create everything we see? and even us who is our creator? let say that the organism or the bigbang theory is true then who create those things? God do exist because all of the blessings in here life sickness, he is the one who created this things, any one who didn't belive god has no right to have a religion, you have a religion then you didn't believe go! You have no right to live either go with the devil the two of you has the same face and attitude either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarcosuchus For This Useful Post:

Tano-kun (Aug 14, 2008)

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does God exist?

On that subject I could go for hours, me and my ex argued over this a lot also, but I would think there is one, but at the same time I don't go along with all of the guidelines that most people do that believe there is one. For starters after reading a bit over the bible I've noticed it just goes and contradicts half of the things it's trying to tell us to do. Some of the things in it doesn't seem like it's the right thing to do, though taking our current life styles into effect, our morals and standards are much different, so naturally it wouldn't fit into this period of time. But, I just don't see stoning someone to death because they commited adultry, or an act of crime right. Even the death sentence for someone that commited murder isn't right, but that's just me. I have went to many churches just to see that they preach ideals but never follow them through, and when they do it just seems misplaced. I think if God is there then he would want us living our lives from the heart and not looking up hoping to impress him and always think if it's what he wants us to do. We was all given free will, and the ability to chose our life, so who's to say what I do is right or wrong? And the whole deal with heaven and hell, who's to say that my life isn't heaven for me, and hell for someone else? Some pyromaniacs would enjoy a life surrounded by fire =^.^= so how can you say that would be hell? I can go on all day but I'll stop here. :X

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xanosuke2 For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Aug 13, 2008)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nobody can prove God exists or not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Aug 05, 2008)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun, you can't prove that he exists, its either you belive in him or you don't.

As for me, I can't belive that he can't exist, not with all the things I've seen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

"If you’re male and you’re Christian and living in America, your father is your model for God. And if you never know your father, if your father bails out or dies or is never at home, what do you believe about God?"

This quote from the Fight Club novel sums up most of my beliefs concerning the metaphorical construct that is "God".
    I love my girlfriend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Aug 13, 2008)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    Do you believe in god? does he exist? My opinion is god exist... who would create everything we see? and even us who is our creator? let say that the organism or the bigbang theory is true then who create those things? God do exist because all of the blessings in here life sickness, he is the one who created this things, any one who didn't belive god has no right to have a religion, you have a religion then you didn't believe go! You have no right to live either go with the devil the two of you has the same face and attitude either.
    I dunno... That's like asking if scientists aren't just talking a bunch of bull crap. Science can't disprove God, God can't disprove science. Personally, I don't care anymore. There was a point in time that I truly thought a god existed, but my views have changed since then. If a God exists then he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. That's my outlook on it.

I don't need a mysterious figure or deity to worship and/or distort my view on reality. I believe I can be happy without worrying about whether or not there is a god or worshiping a god. Humans can find happiness on their own.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

In my personal opinion, I do believe there is a God. Mostly because of personal experience and logical reasoning. Let me say this now, I have contemplated this subject numerous times. I have thought about evolution, creationism, the Big Bang theory, and other such things.

I have deeply examined the atheistic point of view. I thought if there is no God then how was the earth created? Why am I even here? How did life as we know it even start? Did a living molecule just magically appear one day and start the whole process of life?

This is one of the reasons I firmly believe in God. For me it makes more sense that an intelligent, supernatural entity created life rather than one special day it all appeared. Of course there is the argument of evolution and I don't dispute it one bit because evolution makes sense and the theory has been reinforced many times. Even so this raises the question, what set into motion evolution itself? The Big Bang if it happened what caused the Big Bang in itself?

Now, I will say right now that I do not strictly follow by the Bible. Mostly because the Bible in itself was written mostly by man and in itself is subject to human error and there are events in the bible that I admittedly find extremely hard to believe. The Bible for me is more of a guide and I agree with a lot of core Christian beliefs.

As for proving God exists, I can't do that. It is impossible for me to prove irrefutably if God exists or not. All I can do is present my beliefs and the reasons for having said belief.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess Angel For This Useful Post:

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Geez, how many of these threads are going to exist in one lifetime?!!!!!

Does God exist?

Yes.

It's your choice whether to believe it or not.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Wolf For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast