Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Newbie Gaby Rabbit is off to a good start Gaby Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does God exist?

When we are asked if God is real or not, if we believe in him or not, I think we all respond acording to the things we were taught when we were kids. If someone tells you that he exists when you are small you would usualy say "wow so things like this are thrue" without asking how that persone knows. It it natural for one to look for things to believe in. I for one don't know if he is real or not but I believe in him and hope that one day I'll learn that I've done the right thing.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, when people ask me if god exists, I tell them to look at our messed up world and tell me if a god would allow this for their people.
    fear the reaper

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    Well, when people ask me if god exists, I tell them to look at our messed up world and tell me if a god would allow this for their people.
    tghank you i have been saying that for awhile now they wont listen though saying everything happens for a reason
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

If you've actually ever read the Bible it says God lets you do what you want when ever you want.

Its just the right things you do that lead you to the light...

I've seen way to many of these topics and people always tend to say yes or no dealing with their own life experiences depending on if they have lived a life they think God has helped with or one where they were neglected.

God is a figment of your imagination to me honestly, it just helps you to build good morals. Just like Santa Clause you try to be a good boy or girl to get what you think you need. Heaven/gifts I think it goes along the same principles, believe in him/her and have faith and do good?

You can believe it or not but almost all religions are the same, its just the little differences that make religion so bad kind of like peoples races.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

honestly, i dont beleive that one entity can contol all, and if you need something like that to make your morals, then your as sorry as the reasons for god existing.
    fear the reaper

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edgar123junior View Post
    i think so too god does exsists bc of all the things he has done for us

you are right i am thanking God for everything he made for us , and i will always be thankful to him until i die ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaby Rabbit View Post
    When we are asked if God is real or not, if we believe in him or not, I think we all respond acording to the things we were taught when we were kids. If someone tells you that he exists when you are small you would usualy say "wow so things like this are thrue" without asking how that persone knows. It it natural for one to look for things to believe in. I for one don't know if he is real or not but I believe in him and hope that one day I'll learn that I've done the right thing.
    i am with you too , everyone have his/her own opinion , and i believe in God and i have faith in him and that is my own opinion and co one can ever change my mind ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

honestly, i dont beleive that one entity can contol all, and if you need something like that to make your morals, then your as sorry as the reasons for god existing.
    so you are superior and those religious people are pathetic then?

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    tghank you i have been saying that for awhile now they wont listen though saying everything happens for a reason
    click me.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Nov 03, 2008)

Thanks

I didnt say that, your putting words in my mouth. I just tend to look down on those who need a higher power to find their place in life, instead of looking for their way to define themselves, they rely on higher powers to give their life meaning.
    fear the reaper

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast