Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does God exist?

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    I didnt say that, your putting words in my mouth. I just tend to look down on those who need a higher power to find their place in life, instead of looking for their way to define themselves, they rely on higher powers to give their life meaning.
    Actually saying that you look down on those who believe in a higher power is in fact saying that in a way think your self better. How ever, not every one who believes in god or some other divine entity believe that it's the only way for them to find their place and roll in life. Because I believe in god, how ever I don't believe he will drop everything for me on a golden plate. But rather I have to work my ass off and make my way in life and to find my own place in the world. Many Christians in fact believe this to be the case, just that god will help you through it. Now I believe he is always watching over you and help you from time to time, but is not going to hold your hand through out the entire presses as it's up to the individual in the end if they succeed or fail. Also, believing that there is some one watching over you will give you that extra bust of confidence a person needs to make it through what ever tough time they are facing. It's not god, but rather the persons own ability. People misinterpret when others say that "god has helped me through this tough time for us." When in fact they are saying believing in him gave that person the confidence and the will to succeed because he cares and knows that you can make it through. It's just up to the person on how fare they will go to make things work. So, in the end, is it wrong to believe a higher entity weather he/she/they exists or not and in doing so gives people the confidence they need and realize what they are capable of on their own?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Actually saying that you look down on those who believe in a higher power is in fact saying that in a way think your self better. How ever, not every one who believes in god or some other divine entity believe that it's the only way for them to find their place and roll in life. Because I believe in god, how ever I don't believe he will drop everything for me on a golden plate. But rather I have to work my ass off and make my way in life and to find my own place in the world. Many Christians in fact believe this to be the case, just that god will help you through it. Now I believe he is always watching over you and help you from time to time, but is not going to hold your hand through out the entire presses as it's up to the individual in the end if they succeed or fail. Also, believing that there is some one watching over you will give you that extra bust of confidence a person needs to make it through what ever tough time they are facing. It's not god, but rather the persons own ability. People misinterpret when others say that "god has helped me through this tough time for us." When in fact they are saying believing in him gave that person the confidence and the will to succeed because he cares and knows that you can make it through. It's just up to the person on how fare they will go to make things work. So, in the end, is it wrong to believe a higher entity weather he/she/they exists or not and in doing so gives people the confidence they need and realize what they are capable of on their own?
    i agree saying that you look down on them does make it sound like you are superior so yeah i agree with them
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Homer Simpson once acidentally proved to Ned Flanders that god doesnt exist.
    Yay-yea?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Homer Simpson once acidentally proved to Ned Flanders that god doesnt exist.
    Funny thing about that is several times before and after, god has helped Flanders get through what ever mess he is in and when Flanders thanks god, a giant hand comes out of the sky and makes the "OK" simble with his hand and say "Okaly dokaly."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think its humorous how people always debate this subject
    and end contradicting themselves , i cant really add much
    because i have said just about everything in favour of believing
    in god . And there is one thing that will always be true because
    no one has a a way of explaining it , everyone has a theory about where
    we came from like monkeys, singled cell organisms , star dust etc. all those
    things have 1 origin it had to be created.

i think i hear big bang theory what made that? the questions go on
    and on and it all comes back to god which people try to disprove
    and deny which makes me wonder ,why do people think the simple answer
    has to be wrong?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i think its humorous how people always debate this subject
    and end contradicting themselves , i cant really add much
    because i have said just about everything in favour of believing
    in god . And there is one thing that will always be true because
    no one has a a way of explaining it , everyone has a theory about where
    we came from like monkeys, singled cell organisms , star dust etc. all those
    things have 1 origin it had to be created.

i think i hear big bang theory what made that? the questions go on
    and on and it all comes back to god which people try to disprove
    and deny which makes me wonder ,why do people think the simple answer
    has to be wrong?
    yes true but explain to me this Adam and Eve were the only humans on earth got kicked out of the garden of eden and had two sons but Abel married who did Abel marry unless it was incest huh please explain that to me
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes true but explain to me this Adam and Eve were the only humans on earth got kicked out of the garden of Eden and had two sons but Abel married who did Abel marry unless it was incest huh please explain that to me
    there are theories of other tribes and the bible only covered one tribe
    which is the main one we all came from the first people the others came
    later if you go by what people theorise on , myself i think there is more to it
    but the catholic church only has kept some thing out of the bible for there on reasons but thats a whole other theory that would take even more space
    up onthis topic.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

yes but you didn't explain if the bible says Adam and Eve were the only humans then that means this world is full of imbreds

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast