Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does God exist?

i can't believe this ... God exist , and there is no right to anyone to say that God dose not exist , God create us and he create everything around us everything that we tough and feel and see and hear , God gave us the life .. God is the one who made our heart beat everyday and he can make it stop in any moment ... God exist .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Sep 17, 2008)

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    i can't believe this ... God exist , and there is no right to anyone to say that God dose not exist , God create us and he create everything around us everything that we tough and feel and see and hear , God gave us the life .. God is the one who made our heart beat everyday and he can make it stop in any moment ... God exist .. =^_^=
    An you have no right to say that what others say about this is totally wrong.
    Believing in God is just depended of the person saying it, like you seem to greatly believe in him/her, whichever god is, but as for me...Frankly I couldn't care a less if there is anything up there. As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as god, and life started with random and after that evolution kicked up over the time.

If you feel this as personal attack suit yourself, but as for me blindly believing in something and just jumping on debate topic is "personal" attack.

I know that I haven't said alot to back up my words, but as we all know just about everything in this topic is already said in many places. So I expect that if people want proofs look wikipedia for evolution or something similar.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NightFox For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Sep 17, 2008)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

you cannot make up the minds of other people if they do or dont believe in God. Some believe while others rely on evolution/science for what they see. Its not right to jump out and say that if they question god, their in the wrong, everyone has their own oppioin on if god exists, if its a man, woman, or child.

if you believe in something thats all in the good, because its hope. Its better than nothing, no matter what anyone else thinks. Its up the the individual to choose what they believe in wether its god or not.

for me i do not believe in the "god". I cant say if he exists or not, but i follow a different religion. which as i follow a goddess, i believe in her, so for me she does exist, while others would call me a hertic.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

To be compleatly honest, this debate is pretty pointless.

There's going to be three camps in this issue: Those who belive, those who don't, and those who don't care.

None of these parties can prove their cases (the third one doesn't have a case anyways), since this is a matter of faith.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    To be compleatly honest, this debate is pretty pointless.

There's going to be three camps in this issue: Those who belive, those who don't, and those who don't care.

None of these parties can prove their cases (the third one doesn't have a case anyways), since this is a matter of faith.
    As sad as it is that is the truth behind debates about existence of god.
    All comes just matter of faith...

But nevertheless these debates are always very amusing and provoke people to come up with their opinions. This is one way to find out what are people actually thinking, what is behind their minds, what is the limit of our minds and so on.

Everyone has right to believe what they want, thats what I think.
    But no matter what you believe in you should still understand others, accept other peoples religion, whether he/she has one or not.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i personally dont beleive in god because the bible really doesnt match up with the timeline but alot of my friends are christian and i support them so im not really sure about any of the whole god nonsense

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    An you have no right to say that what others say about this is totally wrong.
    Believing in God is just depended of the person saying it, like you seem to greatly believe in him/her, whichever god is, but as for me...Frankly I couldn't care a less if there is anything up there. As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as god, and life started with random and after that evolution kicked up over the time.

If you feel this as personal attack suit yourself, but as for me blindly believing in something and just jumping on debate topic is "personal" attack.

I know that I haven't said alot to back up my words, but as we all know just about everything in this topic is already said in many places. So I expect that if people want proofs look wikipedia for evolution or something similar.
    well ... i am not going to pick a fight all i am saying that God exist , everyone believe in what they believe in , and for me i believe that God exist ... we pray for him , so there is nothing that make me believe that good dose not exist ... that who i am and this is my religion .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question for you all... if you were given a line of 10 people, could you tell me what religon they were? Well all I can say is that you most likely could not.... so who really cares what religon you are or what others are. And can we all plz try to not kill our kin?
    death and life are one and the same

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast