Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Does God exist?

Otaku rajendran is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Does God exist?

please dont bring up such topics on what shud be an 'anime' website...

if u shud say what i think...

then God exists to those who believe in Him... and God does not exist to those who dont believe in Him... simple as that...

God's doings can only be noticed by people who believe in Him because they believe in Him... for those who do not... they believe supernatural things and unbelievable things happen out of coincidences or nature...

in that sense... i shud say that scientists experiment and conduct researches as though God does not exist... because there isn't any proof... God exists in the hearts of people... and isn't a thing or something that u can see or feel with your hands... but u can fell God's doings with your heart... so to scientists, even if they are very religious, they cannot bring up any form of reasons such as 'God's doings' and such when they present they're findings and results...

hmm... if i must say... there was a story about a old lady that was passed around decades ago when my grandmother was still back in her village in india...
    the lady actually died wrongly... ok at first everybody thought that she was just gone since she was quite old... but then suddenly after awhile she came back alive... everybody in the village was astonished... they asked her what happened... and she shared with them what it felt like going to heaven/hell...
    after she died... she was walking in a path... towards heaven i guess... not very sure... beside the path on both sides... there were hot lava... and pits in it... different pits had different things in it... like... snakes, ants, and stuff like that... someone spoke to her saying those pits were for sinners... so as they walk... sinners would be pushed into the pits to get punished for their sins... the good people wil follow on thru the path to the end... then once she reached the end... she saw a huge book in front of her... with lots of names in them... and their death time... (time which they would die)... then suddenly a voice spoke to her saying she came at the wrong time and that she would be sent back..(probably to real life i guess...)

yea so that's that it was about... BUT... i'm not trying to make anyone believe in God with my story or something.. its just what my great great grandmother had told my grandmother who told me... its ok not to believe since it sounds too science fictional or too supernatural... whatever...
    but for those who do believe in God... i guess such things are possible to happen after u die... since there really isn't any proof...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajendran View Post
    please dont bring up such topics on what shud be an 'anime' website...

if u shud say what i think...

then God exists to those who believe in Him... and God does not exist to those who dont believe in Him... simple as that...

God's doings can only be noticed by people who believe in Him because they believe in Him... for those who do not... they believe supernatural things and unbelievable things happen out of coincidences or nature...

in that sense... i shud say that scientists experiment and conduct researches as though God does not exist... because there isn't any proof... God exists in the hearts of people... and isn't a thing or something that u can see or feel with your hands... but u can fell God's doings with your heart... so to scientists, even if they are very religious, they cannot bring up any form of reasons such as 'God's doings' and such when they present they're findings and results...

hmm... if i must say... there was a story about a old lady that was passed around decades ago when my grandmother was still back in her village in india...
    the lady actually died wrongly... ok at first everybody thought that she was just gone since she was quite old... but then suddenly after awhile she came back alive... everybody in the village was astonished... they asked her what happened... and she shared with them what it felt like going to heaven/hell...
    after she died... she was walking in a path... towards heaven i guess... not very sure... beside the path on both sides... there were hot lava... and pits in it... different pits had different things in it... like... snakes, ants, and stuff like that... someone spoke to her saying those pits were for sinners... so as they walk... sinners would be pushed into the pits to get punished for their sins... the good people wil follow on thru the path to the end... then once she reached the end... she saw a huge book in front of her... with lots of names in them... and their death time... (time which they would die)... then suddenly a voice spoke to her saying she came at the wrong time and that she would be sent back..(probably to real life i guess...)

yea so that's that it was about... BUT... i'm not trying to make anyone believe in God with my story or something.. its just what my great great grandmother had told my grandmother who told me... its ok not to believe since it sounds too science fictional or too supernatural... whatever...
    but for those who do believe in God... i guess such things are possible to happen after u die... since there really isn't any proof...
    I believe science is actually seeing, learning, and understanding gods work on a much deeper and detailed level. Science is not out there to disprove god, its roll is in understanding our world, our universe, our existence and how we came to be. I have said it before and I will say it again in that I believe in the big bang theory. The term the "big bang" theory is kind of misleading as it was not so much an explosion as it was a rapped expansion from a super element that with in contained a vast amount of energy that was the size of the smallest particle imaginable and when it was released this energy it grew rather quickly, even though it took several hundred billion years, if not more so to get to its size it is today, and is in fact still growing, we are in that super element. Its not to hard to believe that something so small could hold so much energy. We know the kind of power a single atom holds when it’s released so it’s not so much science fiction as it is science fact. But as to what or who created the supper element, well I believe god did as science has proven "mater cannot be created or destroyed". God has the knowledge and the wisdom and the power to create such a thing, so is it really that hard to believe that god could have done this and create a self sustaining, well, universe? But just because I know some one out there will bring up the "Well the Bible said" story, well, I hate to break it to you guys and girls but the Bible, not even a small paragraph was ever written by God or even Christ him self, but rather his followers, and his followers are mere Humans with, at the time, a very very very limited understanding and could not have comprehended the kind of information we now know today. I’m not calling them liars, just saying that they had limited understanding of what it was that they were shown. But I will admit that most of the stories, such as David and Goliath is true, there are even historical documents supporting it, even though the fact is that it's a bit different then how it was put into the Bible, but it did happen.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

sarcosuchus (Sep 20, 2008)

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

im an athiest i have no beliefs what so ever i dont believe in god but he could exist and i dont care i mean people can believe what they want im not gonna stop them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IDAITAI For This Useful Post:

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Does God exist?

I don't think he does because, no one really proved that god is really real. If u want 2 find out if he is real... u just have 2 wait.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1240 For This Useful Post:

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    To be compleatly honest, this debate is pretty pointless.

There's going to be three camps in this issue: Those who belive, those who don't, and those who don't care.

None of these parties can prove their cases (the third one doesn't have a case anyways), since this is a matter of faith.
    We should be getting to the point where both camps try to convince each other. And then we just have to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Does God exist?

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    Do you believe in god? does he exist? My opinion is god exist... who would create everything we see? and even us who is our creator? let say that the organism or the bigbang theory is true then who create those things? God do exist because all of the blessings in here life sickness, he is the one who created this things, any one who didn't belive god has no right to have a religion, you have a religion then you didn't believe go! You have no right to live either go with the devil the two of you has the same face and attitude either.
    On this topic i will prove to anyone that GOD does not exist i mean where did he come from nowhere or what scientists have proven that nothing no matter what can come from nowhere

11. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    On this topic i will prove to anyone that GOD does not exist i mean where did he come from nowhere or what scientists have proven that nothing no matter what can come from nowhere
    Thats true how ever that statement is a dubble edged sward. But before I continue please read my last posts as I hate reapeating my self 100 times and have people go bizerk. Any way, we all know that mater cant be created or destroid like you said and something can't be created out of nothingness so how can god be from nothing? At the same time, how could the universe and the supper element that spawned it that we reafure to as the big bang, be created from nothing? It really is a paradox. So your proof kind of shoots it's self in the foot. Just pointing out the loop hole that you seam to have there.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Does God exist?

Quote Originally Posted by sarcosuchus View Post
    Do you believe in god? does he exist? My opinion is god exist... who would create everything we see? and even us who is our creator? let say that the organism or the bigbang theory is true then who create those things? God do exist because all of the blessings in here life sickness, he is the one who created this things, any one who didn't belive god has no right to have a religion, you have a religion then you didn't believe go! You have no right to live either go with the devil the two of you has the same face and attitude either.
    A piont i would like to make is that Adam and Eve were the only humans on earth but who did their son abel marry ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast