Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: does god a plan for all of us?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb does god a plan for all of us?

one we dont see is god himself well yeah theres jesus and all but god doesnt show himself to us i mean we see birds, whales, dogs, cats. i dont get one thing though why doesnt he protects us from harm if we believe him?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god a plan for all of us?

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    one we dont see is god himself well yeah theres jesus and all but god doesnt show himself to us i mean we see birds, whales, dogs, cats. i dont get one thing though why doesnt he protects us from harm if we believe him?
    well if u read the bible then u would know that this earth we live on was supposed to be heaven , but sins by adam and eve screwed it all up

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

If you really believe in God then you wouldn't doubt him, you wouldn't wonder why you have never seen him and you would know that God is always protecting you. Good thing i'm an agnostic.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

though what about hell for one thing it isnt underneath us, we are between and uh i think its kinda crazy but hell isnt underneath us

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

okay God never promised to take away hard times or suffering, he just promised to be there with us, and to help us through it. If you've ever heard of the poem Footprints in the Sand (which is one of my favorites) it says (parafrasing here) " when looking back on his life, a gentleman noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. There were times when he noticed only one set of prints. He also noticed that they happened at the lowest points in his life..." okay, I'll stop there and really paraphrase. Basically, when the guy talked to God about it, God told him that "I will never leave you or forsake you. When you see one set of prints in the sand, it was then that I carried you." So, umm, yeah. Long and short of it is that yes, God has a plan for us all. And its a good plan too "'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.'" Okay, I really am done now!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

"does god a plan for all of us?"

I dunno... does god-a-plan anything?
    Soshi-a-eat-a-food-a...

Heeheehee. Just kidding with ya'... ^_^

Well...
    On a bumper sticker that I once read...
    "How do you make God laugh? ... You make a plan."

<_< Now I'm not saying God plans our life through and through.
    Or am I saying that God plans our life through and through?
    Or am I saying that God plans our life through?
    Or am I saying that God plans our life?
    Or am I saying that God plans?

Well, maybe I'm saying...

"God plans our life through and?"

...don't get me?

Let me bring it down.

If God planned our life, and we can defy what He says, then we obviously gone against His Will and it would be considered a sin, right?

Well... If God planned our life, and we can't defy what He says, then all our sins wouldn't count as sins because it was God who put them there, right?

Well... If God couldn't plan our life, and we just lived off the way we did, then everything we do is OUR fault, right? And praying would be useless, right?

Well... If God could plan our life, but He could change His mind, then we certainly have to keep up with the "The Bible.... 10 commandments.... and still growing.", right?

...let me bring it down to one more notch.

Why... do... you... care?

If it's God's plan. It's God's plan.

Look, even if we all thought God was wrong, He created us, and that means we're all a part of Him. If we want to seperate ourselves from God, we might as well kill all of our parents and expect the same from our children... OR... we should face God and say "Darnit! If you want me to be your slave, then goddammit, smote me!"... and if He does, He does. If He doesn't, He thinks you're a retard, He's too busy laughing, or He's waiting until another one of His creations beats your ass.

Look, if God didn't, and God's just watching... then stop sitting and contemplating, God's watching, give Him a show or He'll be bored! And if God's bored, you know something's wrong with you! For crying out loud, He hung out with the prostitutes and taxers because they led more interesting lives (just kidding! HAAHAHAHAAA!!! ) ...

Look, if God did, and you love God... then why do you care? Just live, don't question it.

Look, if God did, and you hated what's coming up to you... then fight it! Don't be a lazy ass and go like "hey God, you suck" while a bulldozer is running your family over! Do something about it, GodDamnsIt! ...

So in conclusion...

"God plans our life through... and?"
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Feb 09, 2006 at 01:17 PM.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

ahahaha good point, but god does have a plan for us all, its all the matter if u want to take it, he will show u the path, u can take or not ake ur choice buddy

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    i dont get one thing though why doesnt he protects us from harm if we believe him?
    Why doesn't The Divine God protect us from harm's way? It is quite simple, actually. If The Divine God offered help constantly to all beings, at all time and circumstances, where is the challenge, and what is there for us to learn about life? The Divine God shows the way, but doesn't lead you all the way across the path. Then again, The Divine God watch that one all the time.

Consider the simple example: Infants fall a lot at young age, if the Mother offered help at all times, the baby would continue to fall, and never learn things by one's self. Simply put, something are meant to be learnt, not spoonfed. Same thing with protection, one has to learn to protect one's self and others in his hand from all things that are not humanly impossible to overcome. All that which we have no control over, leave it all unto The Divine God, and all will taken care of one way or the other, in time.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast