Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: does god a plan for all of us?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does god a plan for all of us?

God does have a plan for us, so he could make us a better human or show us the better side of life.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

His plan is for all of us to return to Him

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    His plan is for all of us to return to Him
    In his very pimpin' House in Heaven.
    ...they never run out of punch.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

YEAH!!!! FRUIT PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ Heaven would have good punch.....

@.@ so much good punch.........

but yeah, God does have a plan for us....

but two kinds, the one he would LIKE to happen (all of us loving him and being all cute and stuff) and the plan that will ACTUALLY happen (all of us putting ourselves through hell cuz someone had to be mean to us who happend to be a Christian...... and the getting converted/not converted and our lives still sucking anyway but at least we got hope!!!)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok here is what god planned along time ago (this is my version, not all the info is accurate due to sources of info)

He planned to let our kind to envolve from cromagnon to homosapiens and so forth. After we reached a perfect human characteristics he showed himself to us. After showing himself to us he told us that there was hell and heaven, those who do good on earth go to heavens and live happily for the eternity and those that do bad things go to hell where they will suffer for the eternity. But not all human kind believed in this God, so they started doing bad things here on earth. God was so pissed off that decided to kill our kind with a natural disaster. But he saw that this dude (forgot his name) was a good song of god, so god happily told him what was gonna happen. He told him that this natural disaster was going to wipe out the human kind, but because he was a good man he was telling him all this stuff. The dude built a huge boat where he gathered animals to preserve the life of that area. After it rains freaking hard the water level rised up to a 45 feet aproximately. After it got dry this dude got out from his boat and let all the animals on board to get out immediately so they could run on the dry land.

Newbie Uchihan may be famous one day Uchihan may be famous one day Uchihan's Avatar
    Thanks

The person you mean is Noah (sometimes he is also called Noach). You can read this in 1. Mose. But I think, this does not answer the question.
    In my opinion God has no strict plan for us, like you have do do this and this otherwise God will be angry. We can decide on our own how we create our life, but HE says: "I will go with you".
    also you make a mistake.
    Last edited by Uchihan; Feb 12, 2006 at 12:03 PM.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think theres a cement peice of block with our name on it saying exactly what will happen to us every secound of our lives. i do think god can have an influence on our lives. but he doesnt controll our lives. we do what we do, and god may try and help us or send us a message. but other then that. i dont think so.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    If you really believe in God then you wouldn't doubt him, you wouldn't wonder why you have never seen him and you would know that God is always protecting you. Good thing i'm an agnostic.
    exactly!why would u ever doubt God.God is always w/ u.he loves all of his children and would never hurt them....
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast