+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this look Racist?

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Does this look Racist?

Allright so on my laptop the screensaver happens to be the ghost buster symbol the one with a red circle and a line through it and there is a picture of a ghost and all that, this person seen it and acused me of being racist, shortly after we had a heated conversation till we came to the conclusion that i was not racist and so does this picture look racist to you?

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does this look Racist?

That has to be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. The ghostbusters symbol is a legendary icon in movie history. Why would someone call u racist? That makes no sense at all

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't know must of been the first thing that came to their mind,

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You're damn right its racist. Its racist against Ghosts.

The person who said that was an Idiot who obviously doesn't know who the Ghostbusters are... But thats understandable, the last movie (Ghostbusters 2) came out when I was 4, 20 years ago.

Its only risen back into the main stream with up and coming release of the Ghostbusters video game that is based on what the creators wanted for a 3rd movie (Ghostbusters in Hell).

I really can't wait for that game

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Princesslady is a good litmus test for racism. If she said no and gives her seal of approval then it's NOT racist.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    I tried to put this picture in perspective for a while and could only come up with one remote possibility...

kill whitey?

Newbie kageyukisan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm really really hoping that the person who had originally thought that there was racism in the Ghostbusters logo was not around during the 80's and never saw the any incarnation of the cartoons.

If that is not the case, then I'm really hoping that this person was just being very sarcastic. Though, if you just pass the photo very quickly, it may seem remotely racist if all you notice is the big red circle and slash that usually denotes "no" on a street-sign.

Please tell me this was all a joke, or a sarcastic remark.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I tried to put this picture in perspective for a while and could only come up with one remote possibility...

kill whitey?
    Marshmallow man was white...

http://hillbuzz.files.wordpress.com/...mallow-man.jpg

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast