Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: does love have limits?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

does love have limits?

i just saw an episode of law and order and i saw that a woamns family didnt approve of her and this jewish guy being together so the guy was murdered and they found out the womans sister killed him cuz he was jewish and they didnt like jews. so i wanna know,

does it matter if you love someone and they are a different religion? will it matter to you? and how will it affect your family?
    i personaly dont care. just as long as they arent afganistan then it's cool, or jewish.... i dunno but when you love someone i dont think it should matter. what do you think?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yeah if u love someone u have accepted them no matter what they are. everyone has faults and different beliefs but hey doesnt matter to you does it? no it wont. but u might have a problem with falling in love with that person if they are too different from u. u have to love tehm before everything else stops mattering on the subject

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally, it really doesn't matter to me. what type of religion they belong to well, my family isn't religous so yea thats no big deal. as for race, to me honestly does that really matter. i mean when u fall inlove, to me u accept every part of that individual that u know of (u never know what they might be hiding lol). but yea race is no biggy to me really. well thats my view on it. i mean i really don't see the reason y some ppl can be so against it sometimes, but i guess i'm lucky that my parents believes in my choices and family well they haven't really influence my that much i my choices i think.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Love should have religous or culture limits. As long as you love each other, who cares about your religion or race?!

Newbie esteger2006 may be famous one day esteger2006 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    as much as people hate to admit it color, religon, sexual prefrence matters. but if you really love someone and they really love you, your relationship will stand the test of time just like me and my soon to be wife we've been toghther for almost 9years. and believe me neither one of our families could stand eachother till recently

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love don't have a limit! You can love whoever you want and its cruel for one to say, you can't love more than one person. Its their heart and no one can make a limit one it.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Agent Orange may be famous one day Agent Orange may be famous one day
    Glendale, AZ where 115 degrees is a cool day.
    Thanks
    I don't believe that any of you are thinking correctly. Love has subconcious limits. There's people who are plenty worthy of another's love, but don't get a passing glance or thought because of how they've been stereotyped based on their clothing, skin color, religion, etc. Yes, love has limits, but the problem is that the limits placed on one's own love are all subconcious.

In the situation stated, however, it's someone else trying to place a limit on another's love. This simply isn't right. In that sense, no, there is no limit. Who one loves is who they love and there's really no stopping that.
    I'm in love with Hassun.
    WORD!

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think love should have any limits. Heck if you love someone from Afghanistan, I say go for it! There are absolutely no laws set out in the bill of rights as to who we can love, (unless it's hidden, lol) so there really shouldn't be. I know there is, and they're like "oh man, you can't date that religion" but I see no sense in it. That person from that religion could be your only shot at love. Why give it up because they worship in a different way than you do? I don't think race should have anything to do with it either. I know that's a big contraversy, but I just don't think it should matter. So one is African American and one is caucassion, then they should still be able to date. No big deal. Love is love.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast