Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: does love have limits?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me i really dont think it does i just think that there will be a bit of problems cuz they might be a different religion and not do what i do. i think that if i love this person we can work it out but i really dont know. . it's a bit confusing

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    well it depends if that person is forcing the other one to increse the love lvl
    faster or base.
    but love an have diferent limits like if ur married and ur cheating on ur wife

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    I won't realy call them limits maybe hurdles u have to get over before u can say u realy love someone u don't just meet someone and say ,O' i love this person and realy if u do that is premature.
    If u are with someone for a while[depends on each couple] and they love each other they have already faced most of the religious and family differences that they could.If they stay together Love has no limits but if they are unsure like
    example
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    i just think that there will be a bit of problems cuz they might be a different religion and not do what i do
    Then there might be things to work out.

I feel today ppl use the word Love to randomly and easy ,saying u love someone means completely with all their faults and best qualities aswell but i must say i hear ppl say i love u just after a day or 2 that is abit quick.
    Like is more likely the word they wanna use and not spread confusion because if u love someone today how can u not love them tommoorrow when u break up.

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It so full of shit to see people not agreeing to some form of love because differences like religion. So what if that person has different beliefs? It's not like he's going to be any better if you forcefully make him accept yours.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fookongmick View Post
    It so full of shit to see people not agreeing to some form of love because differences like religion. So what if that person has different beliefs? It's not like he's going to be any better if you forcefully make him accept yours.
    but you never know that know will you?
    what if they believe christamas is an evil holiday?, dont know just anm example, what if they try to tell you not to celebrate it?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i just saw an episode of law and order and i saw that a woamns family didnt approve of her and this jewish guy being together so the guy was murdered and they found out the womans sister killed him cuz he was jewish and they didnt like jews. so i wanna know,

does it matter if you love someone and they are a different religion? will it matter to you? and how will it affect your family?
    i personaly dont care. just as long as they arent afganistan then it's cool, or jewish.... i dunno but when you love someone i dont think it should matter. what do you think?
    For me, nothing is impossible if your in love with someone...
    Religion is such a small thing for this... Someone from both of you can change and transfer their religion to the one they love...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    does it matter if you love someone and they are a different religion? will it matter to you? and how will it affect your family?
    i personaly dont care. just as long as they arent afganistan then it's cool, or jewish.... i dunno but when you love someone i dont think it should matter. what do you think?
    Does it matter if you love someone and they are a different religion???

........ ummm... depends on a person and how high they put "religion" as a priority. In what way, and how high it matters, will affect a family in several ways.

... does it matter to me? No.
    Many people state that in the Bible it says that you are not to mix the yolks of 2 religions. Is it in there?
    ^u^ Of course it is.

So what makes me not care?
    Well, if people have several rights to interpret the Bible, which was stretched and skewed so many times by the Catholic Church in recorded and non-recorded (Dark Ages) history, I have the right to interpret that as a warning and not a command.
    A warning, because those of different religions usually quarrel, or confuse the other. In the end, either they'll break up, or one of them will lose a religion.

At least, that's how it usually goes.

But it is possible that some religions compliment another, making it stronger than usual... however, the 2nd religion usually isn't a MAIN RELIGION, it's more of a spiritual philosophy.

... my belief in Christianity is of a different sort.
    ^-^;; Of which I'd rather not fill 3 pages just to explain what it is.

._. In that manner, I've dated many non-Christians.
    ^__^;; And they all ended, not because I was a Christian or anything... they in fact didn't mind it at all after I explained to them why... it ended just because of just relationship-problems.

<_< And now I'm with a Christian... who happens to be what I used to be: "a spoonfed Christian"... she's starting to understand why I left that kind of Chrisianity. But I don't care if she stays that way or not. I don't care if she changes religions.
    I love her.
    And I respect her.
    Religion means highly to me.
    However, it is not a conflict to love, rather, to preference.
    And seeing that I have no preference to religion when it comes to love.
    This is about love, not religion.

^_^

...afganistan? ... ^_^ You know, closing your eye to one thing, can blind you from the whole picture.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    love has no limits people do love will never die becuase it makes
    people sad,happy,ect. just know though if the person wanting or needing
    the love is used or using somone the love will still be there even
    though the person uing love dosnt know that.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast