Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: does love have limits?

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya, you have to stop at some point, you can miss them but after they die or something then what? Then you should move on.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it has its limits and I know mine very well mine I have hit these points before with women abusing me wether its verbally or physically but when I reach my limit I have to leave that woman no matter how much I love her

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love can go beyond anything...

but to deny something so connected to your soul (religion, culture, etc) is very hard to do. A few have accomplished it, but that is only a few.

^_^ the purpose of life and where your life began are two very important things. if you and your love cannot agree or compromise these two things, it will be a HELL to deal with the other million things that will hit your love...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    love has lmits becuase people put limits on them, i mean the expression free love pretty much means love with out end ,yea that expression can be took alot of ways but i took it as meaning no limitsas long as you dont limit the love
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes there is a limit to love, just remember love is part of your life and not your entire life. So put love on the backseat and enjoy life to the fullest.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i just saw an episode of law and order and i saw that a woamns family didnt approve of her and this jewish guy being together so the guy was murdered and they found out the womans sister killed him cuz he was jewish and they didnt like jews. so i wanna know,

does it matter if you love someone and they are a different religion? will it matter to you? and how will it affect your family?
    i personaly dont care. just as long as they arent afganistan then it's cool, or jewish.... i dunno but when you love someone i dont think it should matter. what do you think?

I think Love is Love and it will over come the most supprising situations. because once you experience what true love is, it will change your life forever. Of course there is the fact that when in love, you just want to protect your partner so if leaving them will protect them then you will do your best to do so. a bit like in Moulin Rouge when she pushes him away to protect him. It doesn't mean she didn't stop loving but its the opposite because she does love then she wants him to be safe.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    love = blind... thats what ppl say right?
    so when it hits you u cant do anything about it...
    as for the rest of the ppl.... they can kiss my ass for all that i care...
    as long as I am with the person I love... I guess i would be ok...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    heres my question to you:

do these useless topics belong on an anime forum?

and yes, love has limits

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast