Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: does love have limits?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I say this because love is not selfish and you will put the person you love over your own will...mainly because love causes your will to change to be that the person you love is happy and safe. Thus you will lay your life down for the people you love or just do the things they want before considering yourself. IMO.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I don't think so, like chiefblackhammer said you put the person that you love over your own b/c you love them and want them to be happy and safe.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    None,love has definitely no limits. By all means,love can be expressed any way we wanted either to torture or to tender loving care...Love is very universal...

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Another no. If it's truly love it has only the limits you yourself place on it. If you choose it to have limits, then it does. If not than no. But I believe myself that if you really do love someone, there will be none. Just my opinion though.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie harjher may be famous one day harjher may be famous one day harjher's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi... there will only be limits if you allow it... I know it's easier said than done but i believe that other people should learn the nature of loving (that it is a feeling given to us together with a free will). If only people think that way, conflicts wont arise. Sad because it's what's happening in reality

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Its unfortunate that some people will take their "love" to extremes of the extremes, like what was stated in the original starter post. Any limitations are created by those who are experiencing their form of "love". Love has so many different variations to different people it's never the same. Beliefs, religion, morals, how you were brought up, society - these all determine how that person views love.

With the example of that family who didn't want their child being around a jewish person. Some peoples beliefs are SO strong, all senses are blinded and they will do anything to attain what they see correct in their mind, even though, in moralistic and societies standards, it may not be so.

For example: I love my boyfriend with all my heart, and will do anything in my power to help him, save him (etc etc). Of course, I will only do so to some extent. I'm not rich so money can only do so much, I'm not strong physically, so I can only fight so hard.

Its a hard subject to really go about.. because love is defined so differently to each person. You dont love your Parents, like you love your boyfriend or girlfriend, or say, your dog or cat.

And thats my point of view!

Edit: Oh yeah, to answer the question though: Love has limits, or it cant. It can be either. ^^;;
    Last edited by Ritoru-chan; Oct 11, 2006 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Didn't answer the silly question *laughs*
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    love.... what is love when there is no love to be had love does not have the limits but the only problem is u must have someone to love for ur love is only the way u want it.... to this i say love is forever and there is none who can stop it if u truly love someone work ur hardest to try to get them

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you set limits on your love then chances are you'll screw yourself up in the end. love knows no racial boundaries, and never will. if you say "i'll never love a jew" chances are thats the race you WILL find that your significant other comes from. i just hope you have sense enough not to leave them.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast