+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Newbie vampireknight3041 may be famous one day vampireknight3041 may be famous one day vampireknight3041's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

I've heard from people that if you feel that you love two people, you actually aren't in love with either one. I do not believe in that. Can anybody tell me if it's true or false?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Bah thats not love thats lust... -_-;

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Bah thats not love thats lust... -_-;
    Brilliant

Sounds like a lil lustful ways to me~
    Lust is any intense desire or craving, usually sexual, although it is also common to speak of a "lust for life", "lust for blood (bloodlust for short)", or a "lust for power" or other goals.

As a sexual term, lust implies a sexual desire in and of itself, an erotic arousal and wish, or intense physical or sexual attraction or craving. In this sense, it is considered a vice by Christianity, and is listed as one of the seven deadly sins of Catholicism and its related denominations. Kam, a concept in Sikhism often translated as lust, is similarly included as one of the Five Evils. The Greek word which translates as lust is επιθυμια (epithumia), which also is translated as covet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lust

There Your info ~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Lust is when you have a strong sexual desire for someone.

As for your question, love is a pretty wide term. Like...you 'love' your family, but it's not the same type of love as if you 'love' a girlfriend/boyfriend whatever the scenario might be. It's two completely different types of love, but one word.
    Throughout life you come across people who you date, and love, so technically it's already possible to love more than one person.

However, the term 'love' in the sexual relationship usage is on more of a personal level than if you 'love your dog', so it shouldn't be thrown around for anyone you have a crush on, or else it loses its meaning. So if you love two people at one time, most likely one of those is lust, but it's completely dependant on the individual.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

It't true cuz some people are with eacother but there not are really in love or have found it there just together for one reason to show off there relationship and weee

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

I personally do not believe it, but it's a matter of opinion. But there is such a thing as polyamory...

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah loving two people at the same time isn't "true love" it's mostly lust. I know like 2-4 people that's like that. I'm friends with them but I dont actually really trust them since they're like that. True love and lust is different. True love is when you truely love someone and do anything to be with that one person every single moment of your life. True love is mysterious in many ways. It has to many meanings. Lust...well someone already explained it about that.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

True love is a bonding between 2 when they have true feelings for that other person like you would try and do anything you could for that person, and yes most relationships between 3 people = the male wanted more sexuality basically...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast