+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Loving two people at the same time is called beign "smart", it is pretty simple, ok let's put it this way. What if one of the two boyfriends/girlfriends leaves you for whatever reason, you won't get down or become emoish, you have one boyfriend/girlfriend left to comfort your broken heart. It may seem wrong, but c'mon you can have double the fun loving two chicks/dudes at the same time.
    That doesn't sound really right to me. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really believe in being in love with two people at the same time. My last relationship fizzled because I realised I loved someone else a lot more. The way I see it is - if I can be in a relationship and STILL love someone else, it's obvious I can't have very true feelings for who I'm going out with. It's like how God says you can't serve two masters. I can't just give that special, reserved feeling to more than one person.

Besides, if I were with someone who loved another girl too, I'd feel terribly betrayed.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Can I bring up polygamy in this thread?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Go ahead, polygamy and polyamory have been brought up several times already.

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

People seem to confuse love with lust & infatuation quite alot.

Just keep that in mind.
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with blue rebel that is so iggnorant and wrong. i say you cant love two people but you may be torn into thinking you do love both partners. but at the end of the day you have to choose on the person who makes you happiest.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie like2play may be famous one day like2play may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it depends on the person. I think a person could love more than one person but they would probably love them in different ways, or for different reasons. and maybe they would actually truly love both of them, I think it would depend on the person, I guess it's kind of hard to say.....

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

If one was to love two people it doesn't mean the person is in love because it depends on the type of love.
    It may be love for a friend or family member so it is love towards it being a caring side.
    However if it loving two people and wanting a relationship, then its just the person isn't too sure about his/her feelings. Happens a lot.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    If one was to love two people it doesn't mean the person is in love because it depends on the type of love.
    It may be love for a friend or family member so it is love towards it being a caring side.
    However if it loving two people and wanting a relationship, then its just the person isn't too sure about his/her feelings. Happens a lot.
    you got to the point hamuhamu. it'll be worst if a married couple decides to have another relationship - freaking undecided minds...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10