+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    True love is a bonding between 2 when they have true feelings for that other person like you would try and do anything you could for that person, and yes most relationships between 3 people = the male wanted more sexuality basically...
    is there such thing as 3 people relations??
    that would be even worst they wont be in love for sure

perdoname michelle!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Its usally 1 man and 2 women its a lust thing for men to try and get as many women as he can and yes its never really love ever....

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Its usally 1 man and 2 women its a lust thing for men to try and get as many women as he can and yes its never really love ever....
    o so that explains why in the hip hop vids they have so much girls around em...
    now i understand how does love truly goes around.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

You can love anyone you love. coz basically someone you love is someone you care and protect. So its meant to everybody in your life, and yes, your family too. But, I guess its become different if it's about boy/girlfriend, coz they're somethinglike... 'your partner for future'. And I personally think its kinda harsh to love meant to boy/girlfriend more than one person... Anyway that's jus my opinion. coz I actually quite inexperienced for an issue like this^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

when your in love with two people, to be honest, science, mythology, and other crap is s stupid!! if your heart is torn in two then you really cant choose. maybe you had a previous relationship with someone and you go with some one current, tyhen the feelings for them might come back. it is possible. loving two people isnt hard. it really is the heart and emotions that choose. love is love and if you are sure you love someone so much you cant choose than it's possible to still be in love with two people until your heart is in the right place to make that big of decision

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ ~!!!! It could mean several things, to have love for more than one person, that is, but having love for two people doesn't mean you are not really in love. It might as well mean, you are not certain as to whom you love, or that you see yourself loving both of them equally.

I wonder why someone of you bought 'lust' into this to justify your view. Loving two people doesn't mean that you are seeking 'lust' only.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

If you love 2 people clearly you can't make up your mind own who you truly love making that love tarnished... its like saying I hate candy but eat it anyways...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Talking Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

i had a dream about that, because i love both of them so much i couldn't choose btween them it a anime dream, galaxy angel dream. but still ya you can only if you love them on the inside like their soul or peronial not on the out side if love them on the out side and not on the inside that means you are in lust with them and that isn't good well that means you want to **** them and move on, really sad
    Last edited by mint ice mage; Sep 22, 2006 at 10:22 PM. Reason: whoops
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast