+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

to me yes, it is possible to personally love more than one person. be it family, friend, pets, etc. however when it come to love in terms of a partner, then yes it still can happen cause love is something that no one can control. love is just like the wind coming and goin as it pleases, and it can sometime's become a ravenging storm and last ur entire life. but, there is always the problem with choosing cause u can only have one special person in ur heart to cherrish, that being said yes loving 2 ppl can happen but u better make ur mind up. other wise u are goin to get burned.

but as we all know, ppl can u 'love' far 2 freely and if its a relationship that is based on lust (love in some ppls minds), well i know those never last long, i mean i'll would be suprised if it last a few months.

but hey, yes it possible to love more than one person which is not lust. however we see more lust than anything else these days.. i guess it can't be helped.. oh well.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vampireknight3041 View Post
    I've heard from people that if you feel that you love two people, you actually aren't in love with either one. I do not believe in that. Can anybody tell me if it's true or false?
    For me, it's just a Fiction...
    Loving two people is real... But your love is seperated between them... And there is only one that you love more...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

my bad. i was sooo wrong. when you lolve two people. it i possible, you cant decide who you love and whatever else. so it's up yo you to break of the little 3 love triangle. so thats what i am doing

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I see... In that love triangle there were always two people that gets happiness but the one who was left, sadness binds to his/her chest...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly. and it really kills me on how he can sAY HE LOVES ME BUT LOVES SOME OTHER GIRL AND KISSES HER WITH THOSE SAME LIPS!!! trust love triangles suck.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

OOO
    This is a sign from the heavens...
    This is what I've been going through (read my journal and you'll see). Both girls have confessed their love for me but I can't do the same. They want me to choose between them. Unfortunately its a rather tough decision. As for the the love and lust thing. You can never love 2 women at the same time. But you can be very fond of them.

Thanks

i found out. i hate him so much now. and today he got the animosity to sayt lets be friends!! what the hell

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

No you can still love two ppl at the same time, but as a mature adult you have to make a choice. Unless your allowed to have harems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast