+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Wink Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

for me in my dream i was in love with two people, mint and miffule and they both said they love me but i couldn't choose because it just tooooooo hard, so just took both and well in my dream i wasn't human i was naga. so ya you can love two people but you got make sure that you really love them
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

O come on unless your a jiggalo I don't think your gonna really want more than 1 woman... its wrong to try and get one thing but then try and get another...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I assume this is about love in the aspect of romantic love and not love for your family/friends...so personally I will say no, Love is NOT selfish..you will put the person you love's everything in front of your own.

Since loving more then one person is to me a selfish act I can't say to me it is possible. I know from experience that the love I feel for the woman I love could never be directed at another while I am with the woman I love.

I think the love for 2 people this thread is talking about is more an attraction or infactuation but that is just my opinion.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

But in most cases thats what this is... you can't say that all 3 people relationships are even true... its just to whom looks at it :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mint ice mage View Post
    for me in my dream i was in love with two people, mint and miffule and they both said they love me but i couldn't choose because it just tooooooo hard, so just took both and well in my dream i wasn't human i was naga. so ya you can love two people but you got make sure that you really love them
    Hahah, I hope your only like 12? Mints kinda young.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know if you can LOVE 2 ppl at the same time.... it must be like u like one person for some things and you like the other person for other reasons.... an example like you like a person for his/her personality and the other one for his/her looks.... happend to me one time his girl was HOT drived me nuts and I liked the other one for her personality it was crazy.... but you have to pick one.... I dont think its possible to love 2 girls at the same time.... unless ur a player and can get away with it .... but still is very hard
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

The question is rather broad, so one could ask, what kind of situation are we asking about? Just simply a guy feels the same feelings for two other people? Or are all three people in love with each other? Or a slightly more complicated one, with a woman marrying a man and has two children and lives quite happily and lovingly, until after a few years when the husband dies... And then after a few more years she gets remarried and has another happy marriage. Being married to her second husband, can she not say she still loves her previous husband?

I believe loving two people is possible... because everyone's definition of 'love' is different anyway. Some people's idea of love lies with monogamy, while others go for polyamory. I mean, when I talked about this subject with a friend, she wondered aloud, "Well if you can love both parents the same way, all three of your siblings, your 6 aunts and uncles, you're four children... why is it not possible for you to feel the same kind of partner-love for two people?" and I've wondered that before as well.

But in the end, it really just depends on what you accept is the 'right way'.

Out of curiosity... We're all anime fans, so we've probably encountered the almighty 'love-triangle' in at least one or two shows. If there's 2 equally qualified candidates (i.e. Touji and Kiley from Peach Girl), how come some of us consider the 'lucky' chooser's dilemma plausible in the anime/manga, but not in real life? (aside from the fact that it's just a tv show...)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you could really love two people at the same time but it would probally be lust first, your only suppose to be in love with one person and thats your soul mate, so i think its probally just lust

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast