+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Red face Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

na well kind of depends. it is in my dream. say two people both of them love you and you love both of them. and it is true love what would you do.

now if anime was real and i had to choose between mint and miffule i wouldn't i just take both. because how the f**k am i going to choose between my favorite angels
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

when you love 2 people it isnt really love. just a phase you go through. sooner or later you'll come to your senses and realize it is wrong and choose only one

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    Thanks

with me in my dream hahahahahahaha no f**king way i loved them always and plus wtf i don't get it so the moderaters get to swear and we don't
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Loving two people means you're a two-timer. It's an act of duplicity. True Love means that only one person comes first with you, if you expect this person to see you as first to them. It's possible to have more than one option but eventually if Love is to be sacred it becomes marriage in a holy union to only one person. If you love two people it could be that all your needs are not being met by one person so you seek what you need outside the relationship. It is possible however that lust and personality can come with only one person, and if this one person shows that side of them along with brains and beauty then this is the all-in one package you'll ever need. It's just hard to find that one person though who is everything to you so you wouldn't find the temptation to look outside the relationship. You could still love two people but that just means you haven't found the one you love above anyone else. You have yet to find the love of your life.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Just for the sake of discussion, can anyone explain why it is or isn't wrong to love two people aside from the 'true love' definitions ("to each his own") or religious beliefs? And if it really is/isn't lust, can explain how it is/isn't? If examples must be used, try to use people over 21 (Because teens are hard to justify, as their relationships are always everchanging) ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say in the teen years that if you love more than 1 person its generaly lust, but I'm only 15 so I can't go deep into detail about 21 and above, I would say that sometimes you have a relationship with one person and break it off then start a new relationship but still have feelings for that other person; its not necessarly lust but I mean your gonna have to choose later on :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Yes i would say so........
    How can u love two ppl completely even in your dreams.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Yes i would say so........
    How can u love two ppl completely even in your dreams.

ya in my dream i have always loved miffeule and mint but if it was really i would beat the f**king s**t out of anyone and i mean anyone who trys to steal them

you don't want to make me go into berserker mode then i will show you what true pain is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast