+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Does Loving Two People Mean Your Not Really In Love?

Newbie Gabby may be famous one day Gabby may be famous one day Gabby's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vampireknight3041 View Post
    I've heard from people that if you feel that you love two people, you actually aren't in love with either one. I do not believe in that. Can anybody tell me if it's true or false?
    You can be in love with two people at once, but in order to know if its true or false you have to point out the reasons why your in love with two.
    i am no good at this relly,just thought i should give it a try.

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think u are able to love more then one person its not lust but love ur love for someone has to be real because if u think u only want to be with them then ur wrong love is something that u can have and it is a good thing as long as u dont play the person u love

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't believe your heart is limited to loving one person. That's why there is different kind of love. Like love for family, for a friend, for a lover, for a hobby. I myself love two people. But i chose one. Even though i know that if we had the chance, the other one would have been my choice.

So you can love two people. But you can only choose one.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride_Edward View Post
    That is a muslim's belief...I am a christian so it's against our belief. Only one marriage applies. That's our belief but no offense to what others believe...I respect it...
    Polyamory - or I should say polygamy -- actually does exists in many cultures and religions, and there really are Christiam polygamists out there, with the claims that polygamy is in the Bible and such - but I'm not getting into that (a whole other debate altogether ^^0).
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think dat u r in love when u luv 2 ppl or more coz u rn't staying true 2 the person dat u actually luv.

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree with Violent....more than likely thats lust your feeling not love.

However...it is possible that you might love one of them....your just a bit(for lack of a better word) confused. You might lust after one but love the other. Therefore you cant tell which is which and think you love both of them.

But again...that's only a possibility not a fact.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's true that loving two people means you don't really love either of them (or just one of them), but this is based on experience. ^^;; Every time I encounter a situation in which I find myself "loving" (or having a crush) on two people at the same time, one eventually fades away and the other remains for a long, long time. It depends on what "love" is to you. A certain someone could mean a LOT to me, like my best friend, and I wouldn't be willing to cast her aside just to be with someone else I also love. And yeah, where your future partner/soulmate is concerned... there should be only ONE person you channel that love to.

It's always best to think about WHY you like a certain someone, and whether or not you'd still love him/her after, say, 20 or 30 years? That's what I always do.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loving two people at the same time is called beign "smart", it is pretty simple, ok let's put it this way. What if one of the two boyfriends/girlfriends leaves you for whatever reason, you won't get down or become emoish, you have one boyfriend/girlfriend left to comfort your broken heart. It may seem wrong, but c'mon you can have double the fun loving two chicks/dudes at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast