Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does music play a role in your emotions?

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Does music play a role in your emotions?

It serves mostly as background noise for me. Though I have to admit, there is nothing better after a 3 hour exercise regimen than working on a sun tan outside while listening to Stravinsky.

Newbie Ap0ll0 may be famous one day Ap0ll0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

absolutely, it is very powerfull in changing peoples emotions. i usually use it to intensify what i am doing. if i am working out i will listen to something to get me pumped, but if i am relaxing i find reggae will help me out.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Music is a way where ppl express their feelings through word n ryhthm n it tends 2 help ppl through teir daily lives.It helps maintain concentration,deprives distractions n helps boost our intelligence.Due 2 those reasons,i listen 2 music n yes it plays a role in my emotions coz music makes us feel the mood of the writer of the songs,2 connect us 2 wat they feel n c.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Music plays a big part in my personality. I don't listen to the music that a lot of people I know do. I listen to music that has deep lyrics and often by not very well known bands, at least not well known in my area. I listen to music to make me feel good when I am feeling upset or to pump me up for sports. I don't know what I would do without it. Music is incorporated into every part of my life.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I think so. Listening to music is one of my ways of escaping the world when I don't want to deal with it anymore. I love music and one good song can change me from a bad mood to a good mood instantly. It's amazing really.

I will admit that I am picky with my music though. If it is just a bunch of screaming and practically banging the instruments then I most likely will not like it. To be quite honest I haven't found anything new that's really good music in my opinion in a while.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

for every second of my life i have a song in my head. it changes with my mood or activity. im so used to it its like my heartbeat. i cant really change the song that is going through my head just like i cant change the mood im in.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

yesa it does like when im really pissed i blare some really heavy metal or rob zombie when im generally in a normal mood i listen to psychopathic records and when im depressed i listen to poison

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea music clams me and makes me happy it plays a big role ^_^ without music I would be bored alot ;/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast